Chapter 15: Studio

As you got back in the studio, others was still there and you came back to your sit and start working again. The members are also inside the studio playing around while listening to the recording. It was starting to get late and other members started to go home, you and Suga insisted to stay to work some more editing.

You were in your laptop while your on the headphones, pretending to be busy but listening to their conversations.

"Tae, kajja let's go home." Jimin said while patting Taehyung's shoulders.

Yes finally I can't breathe properly when we are in the same room..ugh..

"Aniyooo, I'll stay here." Taehyung said.

Noooo pleaseeee~! Just gooooo...

"Waeeeyoooo?" Suga asked.

"I'm still reading this and I will finish this tonight." Taehyung said while raising an anime book on his hands.

"Eyyyy~ you can finish that at home." Jimin said.

"Aniyooo, I can't focus at home." Taehyung said.

"Eyyyy~ seullmaaa? Let's go Jiminie, let's leave him there. Kekeke~" Jhope said while looking at him and smirking.

"Ey, it's not like that hyung!" Taehyung said and hit Jhope.

"Hahahaha, ara arasso annyeong!" Jhope said and tapped lightly your head.

You acted somehow surprised and removed the headphones.

"Deeee, anyeeong take care!" You said then you got back to work. You look at Suga and see him smirking at you.

You mouthed "What?" at him. He just shook his head while chuckling. You pouted and got back to work.

It was almost midnight and you haven't noticed the time. You held your temples feeling the ache on your head and back. You feel sick but you just shrugged it and just sleep it off when you get at home.

You can see Suga falling asleep in front of his laptop, and Taehyung sleeping while the book is in his face.

"Oppa, you should go home. It's late, you can just continue that tomorrow." You said to him while patting his shoulders.

"Ohhh- how about you? Should I drive you home?" Suga said with his sleepy eyes.

"Aniyooo, I can take care of myself. You should get going and bring him home also." You said then point at Taehyung. Then suddenly Taehyung wakes up and started to read the book again.

"Are you sure? You look kinda pale" Suga said worried.

"Yeee of course~ I can just call a cab, you should head first oppa. You both need rest." You said. Then Suga fix his things and put it in his bag and then you put your headphones to start working again.

"Oy! Let's go home." Suga said to Taehyung.

"Aniyo, hyung. I am still not finish reading this." Taehyung said.

"Tch- okay. That's not the way to read a book." Suga said and then he turn the book, because Taehyung was reading the book upside down then Suga was about to head out the door and said "Hey take care of her, okay?" and left chuckling at him.

Hours passed and you haven't noticed that it's 2 o'clock in the morning. You're flu is getting high as you feel weak and headaches. You saved everything and you noticed that Taehyung is still there, reading a book but you can see he is sleepy and waking himself trying to keep up.

"Ya, I'm going home already. Aren't you?" you asked him awkwardly.

No response. You sighed and get your coat when suddenly you felt dizzy and was about to fall but fortunately Taehyung was there to hold you.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said looking at you worriedly. You removed his hands from you and stand up while not looking at him.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired. I guess.." you said.

"I should get you to the hospital, you look sick." He said then touched your forehead.

"Aniyaa, I'm fine. I'll just get a cab and go home and sleep this off. You should go home." You said coldly.

You were about to go outside the studio but suddenly you feel weak and dizzy again so you were about to fall and Taehyung caught you.

"Yaaa, I told you I should get you to the hospital." He said.

"I thought you don't want to see me? I can go by myself." You said to him walking towards outside. But suddenly he went in front you.

"Booya?" you said.

"Get to my back, I'll bring you to the hospital. You're too weak to walk, so stop complaining." He said.

"Shirroooo." you said.

"Paliiiii! Don't worry I can handle it" he said.

You don't want to get in another fight with him as your headache get worse, you get in to his back and he carried you into his back.

"You're getting heavy, you're getting fat." He said.

"Tch~ Then just drop me off" you said.

He chuckled and you just closed your eyes on his back and feel his warm back. You missed him but you know you'll never get the same Taehyung as before.

He opened the car door for you. You get in and he get in, then he drive you to the hospital for check-up. While you were in the ride, you feel like you are getting better but the headaches just won't go away.

You arrived at the hospital and he opened the door for you.

"Komowoo..Get home safe.." You bowed and walked to the entrance of the hospital.

"[Y/N]-ah..." he said. You looked back.

"Aniyooo, kaaaa.." He said. Then you continue to walk to the hospital.

After the check up, you have received meds and you are feeling okay but you are sleepy due to the meds. You are walking towards the exit and then you still saw Taehyung's car waiting outside.

You walked towards his car and you can see that he is sleeping inside. You knocked on the window and he was surprised that he woke up suddenly and then opened the window.

"Why are you still here? I thought you have gone home?" you said.

"Ahhhh... I fell asleep..while I was going err home..." he said, he can't find an excuse to say but you know he was just waiting for you. He went out to the car.

"Ahhh, badta! What did the doctor say?" he said.

"I just took some meds. I will just tell you later, I am feeling sleepy because of the meds. I should get home." You said then you suddenly fell but Taehyung caught you.

"[Y/N]-ah.." he said but he can't wake you up. So he carried you to the front seat of his car and then drive you to his apartment.

He carried you into his room and laid you into his bed. He removed your shoes and the bag that you are carrying, then he put the blanket over you. He changed his clothes and turned off the lights and opened the bedside lamp. He sat beside the bed and just staring at you sleeping.

"[Y/N]-ah, Why did you leave me? Huh? How can you just come back like nothing ever happened? I want to get over you so much but you know I can't..I just can't live without you... I missed you so much..." he said then held your hand kiss it softly.

[A/N: The story is about to end, thank you for the views guys. I appreciate it~ Sorry for the long wait for the update. Hope you'd like this chapter!!!]