Introduction

I shout at the top of my lungs, when i reach the table top. My focus is blurry but my will is strong, I have to do this. If not for me, for my self-esteem I just have to.

"This bar, the heartbroken club, has yet another reason to stay open tonight", of course no one at first pays any attention to me, they sway and dance and grind against each other anyway. But once i start dancing at the table, a few people start to notice me and soon the whole bar is staring at me.
"Soooo, I finally got your attention huh?", i laugh, the alcohol slurring my voice a bit." Ma-my name is Meg, and I'm a college graduate. Tonight I'm doing what i p-possibly couldn't ever have imagined of doing, I'm at the bar where the broken ones gather to drown away their sorrows in alcohol! " ,although it's a bit sad, i end up laughing and swaying my body at the table anyway. A few people try to push against me , hold me, and i let them do this. My sober self would never have allowed this, but apparently my drunk self had a different personality.
I was dancing and drinking when suddenly I heard a noise. It was too loud to be a knock but then again, what was it? My drunk self couldn't even think that it might be a gunshot. A few minutes later, some blue - red lights could be seen but my eyes could be playing tricks on me too.
Suddenly the music stopped and I could tell something was definitely wrong. So when the police came in, i had nothing to do but give in to them.
Tonight, i had done what I could possibly never had thought of doing.

Entering the damn bar and getting caught by the police.
------------
So what do you guys think of Meg? I know the chapter is so short but i just started writing so I'll promise to make my chapters a bit big mates! Stay tuned for the next chapter .
Aaaaand Please vote, share and comment!
Love,
Ray😁💋