Police stations are officially the worst place to puke

After being caught by the police, and being taken into the station, i had this strange urge to giggle. I had done what I never could have thought was possible by me, being a normal college grad.

Hell, i had never even done this in my teenage years.

After i had giggled way too much, i felt thirsty so i went to fetch some water. After drinking a sip, i threw up in the place. The smell was so repulsive that i threw up again. When i thought of getting out of the place, I remembered that I was locked behind the bars and I'd have to spend the night in this place.
I tried shouting, even flirting with a few police officers but all i got was a glare or, 'Remember that the next time ya drink, young lady'.

I wanted to scream that it was well within my rights to drink and that I wasn't a teenager but nothing came out of my mouth. Finally, after two hours of shouting my throat raw, came endless sleep.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding in my head, as if it might burst any second.
I took in the view in front of me, my skirt torn to shreds, from the party grinding and puke. Ew.
I was never drinking again.
'You're up already! Thought you'd be staying here for the whole day', said a middle aged officer. I glared at him and said, 'get me out of this place'.

'Well, there's someone waiting for you', the officer said. I was so taken up by my headache that I didn't consider what he said at first but then it dawned on me. Who could be waiting for me? My parents? I gulped nervously.But when i approached the person, it wasn't my parents.

Instead, it was the person responsible for my sorrows, the drinking. My ex-boss.

'Meg..., I uh, I am so sorry for what you had to see last night. It's not what you think it is, I promise.', he says.
'I'm sorry sir, but I've had enough of your lies. I'll be hailing a cab now and going home . You don't need to worry about me', i said.
'Wait! Take your cell and the keys to your house. They were with the police'.
I take them from the man and storm out of the place.

For months, I'd been working at the paper press, as the secretary of Robert Miller and then a month ago he proposed me, said i was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course i said yes, being the naïve girl i was. I hadn't seen that he wasn't the type to do commitments. Last night, when i had went to his room with his dinner, as he'd been working overnight, i saw him eating a girl's face. Immediately, i stormed out of the place. He didn't even come after me. And therefore, which led me to the bar nearby.

I sigh reaching my place, and enter.