Chapter Three

Anika's POV
Time flew by fast and I'm now heading to the cafeteria for lunch. I then bought some food. After buying some food,I looked around and looked for my best friend Chanelle,I finally found her in an isolated table. She had her hoodie on which was kinda strange. I walked over to where she was and I called her name. For some reason,she ignored me so I tapped her shoulder instead. She jumped a little and took her hoodie off. She looked at me and I realized that she had her headphones on. I sat down next to her and started eating. While eating,I asked her why she chose an isolated table to eat. Her answer almost had me dying.

Ana's POV
I was walking down the hallway when I got a notification on my phone. I checked it and saw that it was a tweet from BTS saying that they were about to do a follow spree in about 10 minutes. I got so excited so I ran my way to the cafeteria. I looked around to see if I could find a table where I could peacefully spam BTS. I saw an isolated table on the further part of the cafeteria and ran there. I put my headphones and hoodie on so no one would really disturb me. I was about to spam BTS when they tweeted "RT this for a follow" so I rted that tweet and not less than a minute,I got a notification saying "BTS followed you back!" I was so freaking happy,I was literally about to lose my chill and cry. I was about to scream when someone tapped my shoulder,causing me to jump a little. I took my hoodie off and saw my main hoe,I mean best friend Anika. I then took my headphones off as she sat beside me and started eating. While she was eating,she asked me why I chose this table,so I told her everything. She was laughing too hard,she almost choked. When she finally recovered,she punched my arm lightly and said "You're such a fangirl" while laughing again.

A/N-Hiiiii 😄😄👋👋👋👋.Hahahahhaha I'm waaayyy too hyper rn I can't even.Anyways,if you're reading this I just wanted to say thank you for reading and tolerating my crappy book.Hahahahaha okay,bye,I love you 😘
Xoxo,A