Murisakibara x reader

The time had finally come, when Seirin High had to verse the purple monsters... Yosen high! Yosen had two aces called Himuro and Murisakibara and everyone on their team thought they were unbeatable! But they have a surprise on their way when they go up against Seirin.

-------------------

As I entered the massive basketball court , I thought I was stronger than my opponents. I thought I could keep using my misdirection, my ignite pass Kai and the vanishing drive. Everybody knows about some of my techniques, but I'm certain I have more tricks up my sleeve and I know I can definitely beat Murisakibara at this match. We don't see a basketball match as a normal match, we see it as a life or death situation to save your nakima and yourself. There's only one way you can move on in the winter cup... Keep winning even if you feel like giving up.

I looked down and there before me stood the purple-haired giant... Murisakibara. He always used to despise me in middle school, he told me to quit but I never did. This giant has an arm span that is 3x the size of mine and his taller than me! He said to me "I don't like losing, I'm going to win." , I replied in confidence "I don't like losing either, so I'll keep fighting til the end because I know Seirin will win anyway!"

"Teams line up!" Said the referee.

"Arigatogozaimasu!" Said the two teams.

----------- The match has finally begun!!!

It's been five minutes of the first quarter already, we've only scored 2 points so far but the gap keeps getting bigger. Right now I'm shaking inside, wondering if we can push ourselves even harder to beat Yosen. In my opinion, their defence is pretty good but that's only because they have Murisakibara on their team.

In middle school, Murisakibara was always complaining that he didn't like basketball but he always played in the end. I never understood him in middle school but I knew he was a monster inside just like the rest of the 'Generation of Miracles'

The last minute of the first quarter has come, and I decided to use my new technique, 'The vanishing shot' to take my opponent by surprise. He thought that I was going to take the shot but instead I passed to kagami~kun and he dunked it in. I felt more confident now and I had a feeling we were going to win this game!

------------ second match!

The second quarter had begun and we knew we were only getting started. 

As far as I knew, we were so close to closing the gap between Yosen but every time Murisakibara stole the ball from me or my nakima the gap kept getting  bigger and bigger. I was a bit concerned about kiyoshi~senpai because his legs looked like they were going to give in.But he lasted for the rest of the second quarter. Going back to the scores Yosen have 50 and we have 47! Only 3 points behind! I know we can do this for certain now and I'll beat Murisakibara even if it takes everything I have.

--------(10 minute break) 3rd quarter

As we came back from the break I had an idea that we should go full court to half court to have a greater chance of winning. Hyuuga was scoring loads of 3 pointers and he made Murisakibara very mad that he nearly gave up until Himuro smacked him in the face to knock some sense into this giant!

But then, Yosen took control over the game again and we were 3 points behind yet again. Kagami~kun went into the Zone and that was when I knew for sure it wasn't over just yet.

"*yawn* being in the Zone is tiring!" Said kagami~kun. I was a tiny bit worried that he might not be able to keep this up for the rest of the game which is 11 minutes left. GO SEIRIN, GO KAGAMI! Kagami made a shot in the last minute that was a buzzer beater.

--------------4th quarter

The final quarter has come at last, and all of us have so much confidence to beat these giants. Kagami~kun was still in the Zone so all I had to do was misdirect the ball to kagami then I know we can win and advance in the winter cup!

Murisakibara got so serious that he tied his hair up and changed his position to offence instead of defense but Seirin was surprised when they realised he wasn't good on offence so that made it easier to win against our opponents.

I watched kagami as he was in the Zone and it was amazing. He scored so many hoops the remaining time we had left. In fact it was a comeback because we catches up but we was only one point behind by now but that was when Murisakibara chose to strike and score in the last 30 seconds but I used my vanishing drive to run and stop him just in time so that he wouldn't win that point. Instead we won! When I stopped Murisakibara he was shocked because he wasn't expecting me to do that.

Next up is Kise vs a mystery man that has been replaced by kise

DISCLAIMER: I don't own kuroko no basket or any of the characters