The marriage of Paige and Kuroko

Two days before the wedding, the bride to be (Paige, which is me!) was having a mental breakdown because there was still plenty to be done. All that was on my mind was the cake, the big blue puffy dress (of course!!!), my sparkling tiara,the food and reception and I was worried if my husband to be (kuroko) was okay with the guys. I was longing to see him but knew there was only two days until I can see my 'knight in shining armour' in his prestige black suit and his blue hair shining at the other end of the aisle.

I have been waiting for this day to come since I was a little kid and its all waiting for me to make this life-long dream a reality. Not that I'm much of an attention seeker but I'm excited to see everyone's face as I walk down the aisle with my beautiful dress (that I will treasure forever) and my silver tiara, which makes me feel like a princess. Ahhhhh... Heaven is right around the corner!

-------------ONE DAY UNTIL THE WEDDING!!!----

It's around 3am and I can't sleep because there's one more day until I'm officially engaged. I'm not worried anymore about it because everything is sorted, hopefully kuroko has sorted everything that he needed to, otherwise I will be upset if the wedding goes terribly wrong (hopefully not!). I guess I better go to sleep before I look like a bride that's just awakened from a coffin. I hope you have awesome dreams kuroko and I can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Its been so long! Bye my sweetheart sleep tight for tomorrow is a big day for both of us.

------------OFFICIAL WEDDING DAY!!!!

I awake suddenly and I feel the excitement rushing through my blood.

At around 12 in the afternoon, all of my makeup artists and stylists come to my house and it seems they're excited about making me into the princess I've always dreamed of!!!

In about an hour's time, I was transformed into an awesome bride. My hair was straight at the front and I had a pony tail that was so curly and afro-like . Also, my tiara was placed carefully onto my head and my blue dress was poufy and it felt so great to wear it.

The stylists and makeup artists stared at me in awe as I twirled around in my dress. I, myself was shocked because I was transformed into another side of me that I've never seen before.

--------moments later

As I arrive at the beautiful chapel, in my carriage (that had white horses that were so clean and pretty) I stare around in amazement thinking I'm going to get married right here, right now!!! I see my dad and his wearing a black tuxedo that has barely any creases in it. I smile pleased to see him, as I haven't seen him for a while now and be promised to be here when the big day arrives... And here he is right before me opening his arms to give me a massive hug!

As my dad's arm is linked around mine, I'm carrying a blue bouquet of flowers and there standing at the other end was kuroko, shocked to see me in a dress (which is a rare occasion!). My bridesmaids' (Adam~Chan, Tamara~Chan, Erica~Chan, Vicky~Chan, Nevida~Chan and Jeff~Chan) are following me delicately throwing cherry blossoms onto the carpet.

Kuroko smiles as I have arrived at the other end of the aisle and he gives me a quick hug.

"This is it!" He said, in such a touching way.

"Lets do this, I can't believe I'm actually getting married today!" I said.

After our quick reunion , the priest said his blessings and we said our vowels and before I knew it we kissed and hugged each other and everyone cheered. I was so happy that I cried tears of joy.

After that, we went together in a fancy limousine and we held an awesome after-party. The cake was gorgeous, it had a few basketballs and anime stuff to represent things me and kuroko liked. Nigou was allowed to come and he looked as if he was dying to try a piece of cake. As me and kuroko held the knife together to prepare for the first slice everyone was taking pictures. When we did eventually cut the cake we smothered it in each others faces and everyone laughed and clapped.

After that, I had a special dance with kuroko and we danced to Tokyo ghoul 'unravening'. We had the time of our lives.

For the entertainment we had to cosplay as our favourite anime character and make up a scene for our guests to enjoy.

This is it, my dream has come true and I slept like an angel reliving the moments of today in my head. Bye xx

*Nigou= 2

I don't own kuroko no basket.