The Story Of My Life

(First off, please no 1D jokes)

A Few Days Later....

Red's POV

I walked to the door of my apartment. There was mail. I grabbed the mail, went to the kitchen, made some coffee, and sat down at the table. Bills, more bills, those go to Mrs. White who helps pay of the bills. Wait, what's this?

Dear Rose Shadow,

You better come to headquarters right away. If you want to see your friend again. We have Zane. If you don't come in an hour, he's dead.
Your father,
and leader
of the
other
side

What! No, no, no! This cannot be happening! He has to be lying! Well, only one way to find out. I grabbed my gun, and a few daggers. I put the daggers in my combat boots. I ran to the cherry blossom tree that Zane was always at. Sure enough, he was there. Wait.... Did father lie about having Zane? Did he think I wouldn't be smart enough to check? Wait... Maybe this isn't really Zane? I pushed this guy up against the tree with a dagger to his throat. "Red? What are you doing?" He asked terrified. "Who are you?" I asked. "You don't remember me?" Zane asked looking hurt. "Tell me something only Zane would know." I said. "Why? I am Zane!" He said. "Uh huh. Now talk. How did we first meet?" I asked. "You saved me from Gene and his Shadow Knight gang, and when I told you my name, you ran off into an alleyway and almost chopped off some one's head!" Zane said sounding scared. "Zane? Thank Irene your okay!" I said and put the dagger away and hugged him. "What do you mean?" He asked. It's time to tell him. "I'll get to that in a second, hey, can I tell you a story?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Once there was a girl that was 9 years old. Her mother and father always argued. One day, the nine year old girl heard yelling, then she heard a gun shot and her mother screaming. The girl ran out of her bedroom to see her mother laying dead on the floor. Her father left, and only came back to the apartment maybe once or twice every year. When the father would come back, he was always very drunk. He would always hit the girl, and abuse her. What she didn't know until she was 12, he father was a spy. Working for an evil organization. Her father was after her. He wanted her dead. At the age of 13, she joined the OSS organization that was against her father's organization. The OSS allowed teenage spy's into it. One day, of her freshman year in high school, she met a boy. They eventually became friends. But what they didn't know, is becoming friends would have its consequences. After a few days of being friends, the girl received a letter in the mail. It was from her father. It said that her father had her friend, and if she didn't come to his headquarters in an hour, he would be dead. She didn't believe him so the girl ran to their secret spot, where the boy always was. She found the boy there and didn't believe it was actually him. So she had to question him about how they first met. The boy told her and she knew it was really him. She needed to tell the boy that she was a spy, so she asked him if she could tell him a story. He said yes. So she told him the story of her life. She's afraid that the boy doesn't want to be friends with her anymore." I explained. "Red.... Is the girl in the story you? And is the boy me?" He asked. I sadly nodded. He hugged me. "Wow, you've been through a lot. Listen to me, Red. I'll always be your friend, no matter what." He said. "Thanks. I'm glad I found you." I said. "Me too." Zane said. "Wait.... Father said he had you captive. Your here though. Do you think he lied or-" I was cut off by Zane's phone ringing. He answered it. "Hello?" He asked. "What? No.... I think I know where he is." Zane said. "Okay bye." Zane said again. "What's wrong?" I asked. "My brother Vlyad.... He's...."

BOOM CLIFFHANGER!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!