Chapter 4: Jealousy

"Lily-ah palli" my unnie shouted from the living room, I looked at the mirror and exhaled. After putting some makeup to cover my burnt cheek, I can't really see the burn anymore. I was pretty happy.

Once I finished I walked to the living room and saw her checking her watch, afraid she's going to be late. 

"Let's go" unnie said, I stood by her side and hold her hand. Wherever I go, I always hold unnie's hand. I am scared whenever I go to a new place. I guess is a bit of habit since I was young. 

"It will be okay, unnie's here" she said reasurring me

When we got there I looked at the building, it was big. I wonder how unnie can be a model in SM. I wonder how can she never be lost here. I really envy unnie.

When we get in everyone said hi to unnie, unnie must be pretty famous. The only one who always say hi to me is only Ji-Min. 

"Lily-ah you are going to help me getting my clothes arraso" she said and I nodded being a good sister, she stopped in front of a studio. 

"So first is this one..." Unnie pointed it out what I should get for her first, from the first to the fifth clothes. When the makeup artist came she have to go to do her make up, with nothing to do. I arranged the clothes of what she told me. Clothes that look so small but fit unnie, seriously unnie is a perfect model.

"Ah who are you...?" a woman came up to me, she looks like in her mid-20s and she looks pretty.

"Ya leave my sister alone Ae Cha" my sister suddenly came out with her make up on and I could only be mesmerized by her beauty. I got her first outfit and gave it to her. She smiled happily and went to the changing room.

"Ah you must be Lily? Min Hyun's little sister?" she asked as I nodded with a smile on my face

"Ah you look so much like your sister, do you want to become a model?" she offered me but I could only shook my head, I don't have any intention to become a model.

"Hmmm is that so, oh well. By the way why aren't you talking?" she asked me

I stood frozen where I was as my heart beat increased..

"Right everyone place, Ae Cha go get the camera man" suddenly a guy behind her told her

"Oh well, good bye Lily" she said as I sighed in relief thank God I was saved.

Saved by God I guess.

The photoshoot went really smoothly, unnie was basically smiling to the camera a lot. It reminds me of our dad, he used to love photography and he always took our pictures. Unnie was a natural in posing in front of the camera, while I am always the opposite of her. Dad told us that use the camera to express your feelings, I guess unnie express it very well.

"Lily-ah I got ten minutes break, we should get a drink" she suggested, we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria. I looked at so many food they sell.

Yummy was the first thing thought, the food looked so fresh and edible. 

"Get what you want,  this is a treat for you" unnie said cheekily so I took the food. When I finished getting five types of food, unnie's presence is no where to be found. I looked everywhere and saw her with a guy.

Unnie, is she flirting?

Most of all the guys looked so familiar, Where have I seen him?

Oh no....

Isn't that SUHO?

My eyes grew wide, this couldn't be true. He's not a famous star isn't he? Please don't.

"Hey let's eat with my friend" unnie walked towards me asking me to sit with the 11 guys along with Suho. So those 11 guys... they are also famous? O_O

I shook my head and make a face which I need some air and don't feel like eating.

"Arraso but come back okay" she said as I gave her the tray and walked away from SM building. I have no idea that my crush would be a famous star. What is happening? Maybe I should watch TV more often so I know everything.

I walked around the city for a few times clearing my head and I forgot everything what's happening.

BUZZ-BUZZ

My phone suddenly buzzed out of nowhere. I looked and it was from unnie, shoot I forgot there are two more hours to her photoshoot and I forgot it! I ran to SM building and when I saw unnie she wasn't happy.

I quickly flashed her a sorry face as she nodded of understatement.

I quickly got her the third outfit she needed to use and waited for her. When she came she looks like an Aphrodite. She walked to where she supposed to get the picture.

"Ah Lily-ah!" Aish Ae Cha came up to me as I gave her a smile.

"Right Suho go stand behind Mi Hyun" when I heard Suho's name I looked and saw Suho with a tuxedo on, Suho ..... I couldn't believe it.

When he touched unnie's hand my heart suddenly broke, every time he touched her or unnie touched him my heart always make a breaking sound and my stomach felt so weird.

I don't know what this feeling is, unnie told me when this happen it's jealousy. So am I in a 'jealousy' state?

After the photoshoot finished, we drove back home. No one spoke unnie isn't angry anymore with me, I was the one who was being quiet. Well what can you expect from me? I am mute I am supposed to be silent. Whenever I become angry the words that come out is nothing only silence.

At home I walked to the couch hugging my knees and resting my head on top of it. Unnie went to her bedroom because of tiredness. I didn't stop her because I know how it feels.

Ding-Dong

I walked to the door opening it and saw Ji Hoo oppa. I suddenly have a question that I needed to ask him. I dragged him to the living room and asked how he is.

"Oh you are going to cook for me, thank you" it seems he's mistaken my sign language with 'I am going to cook for you'. Ji Hoo oppa is a bit babo and I sighed deeply.

I took a piece of paper and wrote something. When I finished writing it he read it loudly.

"If unnie had a photo shoot with a guy and the guy is touching her how do you feel?" he read my question and smiled at me.

"Lily-ah if that situation happen I will shrug it off" he said calmly which make me feel puzzled.

"Well I know what her job would be like. I will be jealous but then the feelings will go because I know that it's just a photo it's not real. In a relationship you have to trust each other, having jealousy inside your body is not healthy" he said tapping my nose as I smiled. So it's like that.

Oppa is really wise, maybe I shouldn't be jealous.

It's not healthy to be jealous.