Chapter 13: Is This Real?

I wonder why supermarkets are so expensive these days. Hmmm even the cheap looking prawns are more expensive than meat. I guess I shouldn't judge the prawn by it looks. I hope unnie's going to make soup today, I quite miss her soup. I smiled to myself and opened the doorknob. Hmm I wonder if unnie's home...

CRASH

Suddenly my groceries, all of them dropped to the ground, my smile turns into a frown. My eyes were brimming with tears, my head becoming dizzy and my eyes is almost losing it's vision. 

I-I-Is this real?

Or am I j-just hallucinating? 

Maybe I am just hallucinating, even so, why does it feel so real.

"I-i-it's not what it looks like Lily" unnie said pushing Suho's body that's on top of her away. Just how could she...

HOW COULD SHE AND HIM KISS? 

I guess Suho went too far, how could unnie kiss someone's boyfriend where she already got Ji Hoo oppa. Is love only cruel to me? 

She got everything she wants now.

She won.

I admit defeat. 

I ran outside and not looking back, their picture together is making me feel disgusted. They are kissing together on the couch. How could she let him do that? 

Does she like him as much as I do?  

I stopped running to catch my breath just where did I go? I have no idea where I am.  My mind is only all about Suho. The dates ... Suho is making our fake relationship like a real one. Just to make unnie happy...?

I think he already made her happy enough while I suffered. The two sisters who's one get everything in their life while the other don't. 

How stupid. 

"Lily-ah?" a voice suddenly broke my thoughts, I looked back and saw Baekhyun looking at me 

"Lily-ah are you okay?" he asked as I nodded 

"You have been crying tell me what's wrong" Baekhyun held my wrist and we went to a small place which is the cafe. 

"Here" he gave me a pen and paper for me to write, without hesitation I told him what happened. 

"What?! Hyung that bastard" he growled under his breath 

"I knew one of you would get hurt from this relationship"  Baekhyun shook his head in disbelieved. I looked at him with a confused face and he then got it.

"Suho told us that yours and his relationship is fake. But I knew that you have feelings for Suho hyung. The way you looked at him before is making us understand your feelings for him. Unfortunately, he can't see it well enough" he explained 

I guess the rest of EXO knew except one guy that I am in love with. 

"I am sorry Lily, but do you want to hang out with me and the other EXO members?" he asked 

I don't have anything planned I guess I'll go with him. He dragged me to EXO's dorm and there I saw 10 guys-of course suho is not there-waiting for Baekhyun. Baekhyun went up to them leaving me alone. He told them probably about me and Tao waved telling me to come to them. 

I went up to them giving them an awkward smile. 

"Let's go then since we are all here" Kris said which made me tapped Baekhyun's shoulder 

"Oh right we are going to an orphanage. Once a month we always go there to play with the kids" he explained 

I guess EXO is really nice. 

"Hyung!" when we got to this house full of kids. The kids were gretting EXO, some of them just kept on playing.

"Hyun Dae long time no see" Sehun gave a hug to the little kid 

"How are you hyung" all of the kids surrounded EXO which made me out of place. I sighed and felt that someone was slightly pulling my pants, I looked down to see a little girl. The little girl was so cute even so something was odd. 

Then she did something the other kids didn't do.

Sign language

She said to me that if I can do sign language. I smiled at her and said yes in sign language. That little girl told me her name is Young Hi. Young Hi smiled brightly at me and dragged me to the house.

I turned around to look at Baekhyun but he told me to go with her. Soon I found myself in a room, it was a music room There was piano and she pointed at it. Is she asking me to play the piano? It's been a long time since I played it. 

She then told me she wanted me to play it. I looked at her and pointed at myself. She nodded again. 

She wanted me to play the piano? 

I guess it's fine... I walk to the piano and looked at her, giving me thumbs up. I lifted my hand and touched the piano keys. 

Moonlight sonata was my  favorite piece of music. Eomma always asked me to play it and I would gladly do it. When I finished it someone clapped not one but many of them. I turned to look at Young Hi clapping along with EXO. I blushed of embarrasement of course I never performed in front of this many people. 

"Lily-ah you play so daebak!" Kai said which made me bow of thank you

"Come on let's go and play chasy now. Young Hi and Lily-ah kaja let's play"  Tao said so innocently. 

"Jongin you're it" Kris said which made everyone scram like a little kid

Young Hi and I were going to the same directions we were puffing really badly but we knew we had fun. I smiled at the thought of Young Hi and I becoming sisters, maybe having a sister like her, we will know each other's feelings. 

"Hah caught you! You're it" Kai suddenly touched my shoulder which made me tensed up but I stood up and ran chasing Young Hi and Kai who's running together. 

Today was a bad day but with the help of EXO it turn out to be quite good. 

"See ya next time Lily!" the 11 guys said in unison after we finished playing with the kids, not once or twice Suho came up in my mind. I guess it's a good thing. I was happy.  

I opened the door and saw unnie glancing at me worriedly.

"It's not what you think, we just fell on the couch and our lips locked" she said 

"It's not what you think please" she said panicking and I just nodded 

I forgave her of course,  besides sisters can't be angry with each other.