Chapter one

Harry hung up the phone and he rubbed his eyes sniffling after the call with his boyfriend Ashton. He has been dating him for 5 months and Ash just broke up with him. He held onto his teddy bear that he had since he was a baby and he sniffled as he layed down on the bed and cried that he didn't notice Luke walk in the room.

"Haz what happened?" Luke asked as he sat down on the bed next to Harry and stroked his hair. "Ash just broke up with me Lukey" Harry said crying.

Luke pouted as he pulled Harry close to him and he rubbed his back and stroked his hair as he comforted his emotional and crying younger brother. "I loved him Lukey" Harry said crying. "I know Haz. I know" Luke said as he kissed his hair.

"How about we watch your favorite movie, Haz?" Luke asked him and Harry nodded. Luke smiled softly as he lifted up Harry bridal style and he carried him downstairs and he set him down on the couch and he played Harry's favorite movie, the Notebook and he pulled Harry close to him and rubbed his back sootheningly. He only wants his younger brother to be happy. I don't want him to be upset. Luke thinks to himself.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Thoughts on the chapter?

Should Luke be with one of the boys? Like Ashton, Michael or Calum?

Who should Harry be with? One of the boys of 5SOS or one of the boys of One Direction?