~~Love~~

Yuu, Shinoa, Yoichi and the rest of their team were camped in an abandoned house in a quiet town of Tokyo. The house, that was more of a wooden shed, didn't have that many rooms, so all members had to share with one another.

Yuu and Mika were sharing the same room, as it made Mika more comfortable and less tense with all the situation around them, as he was with Yuu and Yuu only.

Sitting at one side of the room was Mika, watching as his best friend put the room in order for them to sleep through the night. He did not mention it to Yuu, but it had been days since he ever had any blood, and he was craving it badly...

Yuu had assured him that if he needed any blood, he could ask for it anytime, but it wasn't that easy.

"There you go!" Yuu exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips as he looked down at the futon he had just set down on the floor. "There should be enough room for the both of us"

"R-Right" Mika agreed, getting up to his feet and walking to where Yuu was. "Yuu-chan... you really have no idea how to set up a bed, do you?"

"H-Hey! I tried!" Yuu exclaimed, irritated, making a smile and a blush form on Mika's face.

"Well, if Yuu-chan had the trouble to make a bed for me, then I'm okay with it" Mika said with a smile, sitting on his side of the futon.

"Uh.. Mika..." Yuu said, now serious "Is there something wrong?"

Mika froze, looking at Yuu wondering how he managed to realize such thing.

"No" Mika responded in a dry tone "I... I'm tired"

Yuu gave him a suspicious but also calming look, sitting in front of him with his legs crossed.

"Are you thirsty?" Yuu asked bluntly, and Mika widened his eyes, blushing madly.

"N-n-no!" Mika exclaimed, backing away slightly, but calmed down straight after but his blush never disappeared "maybe... just a little"

"Well, here you go" Yuu said in a sigh, pulling his t-shirt's collar down slightly.

"You... Don't have to" Mika mumbled, looking down ashamed and Yuu groaned, throwing his hands on Mika's shoulders, and forcefully pulled him to his neck.

"Yuu-chan!" Mika exclaimed, pulling away and Yuu was looking at him slightly irritated.

"Why do you still hesitate, Mika?!" Yuu asked throwing his hands on Mika's shoulder's again "I already told you I don't mind if you need my blood! I know it might be hard for you, but... It's the only way you can survive"

"But it hurts you" Mika mumbled, and Yuu grabbed his face with both of his hands.

"I don't care!! I like it..." Yuu shouted, making Mika freeze with wide eyes, shocked with what he just heard.

"wh-what?" Mika staggered, and Yuu closed his eyes with a frown.

"Trust me, Mika..." Yuu said as he calmed down again "otherwise... I wouldn't ask for you to do it"

Mika looked down in silence for a few brief seconds before grabbing Yuu's wrists, and pushing them down.

"It's not blood I want, Yuu-chan" Mika said quietly, glancing at Yuu who had his large green eyes looking at Mika confused.

"what do you want then?" Yuu asked determined, grabbing Mika's face once again "tell me! I'll try my best to give it to you!"

"Baka" Mika mumbled, leaning closer to Yuu, and gently their lips met.

It took a seconds for Yuu to realize what was happening. His eyes were wide open, but he did not even try to pull away. At the same time that it felt wrong, it also felt completely right, as if he waited for that moment for a long time.

Mika pulled away, and they both stared at each other, blushing and also a bit shocked.

"M-Mika..." Yuu said with his voice shaking "W-we're family..."

"sorry" Mika muttered, looking down ashsamed, and Yuu shook his head, grabbing Mika's collar and pulling him.

"Too late now" Yuu growled, forcing a kiss into Mika's mouth, who was taken by surprise, but kissed back instantly. Unexpectedly, Yuu pulled the collar apart, pushing Mika back slightly so that he could fall back on the futon as the kiss carried on. Yuu pulled away, and they both breathed heavily while looking at each other with soothing eyes.

"you're gonna be tired tomorrow, Yuu-chan" Mika said softly, looking away, and Yuu smiled softly.

"I don't mind" Yuu said softly "I might be tired, but I'll be happy"

Mika smiled back, and they both got back to their business...

(First fanfic guys!! sorry if it's crappy ><)