Falling into a New World

I fell into darkness. The light no where to be seen. I hit the glowing ground. It was sort of soft. Was that hair. And noses. I looked at the ground below me. Heads. I landed on human heads. I stood still, scared of what awaited me. I walled slowly straight, being careful of where I stepped. I looked up. A wilting flower. I walked closer to see what kind, and just then it picked up. A eye in the center.
     "Howdy. I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower. You're new to the Underground, aren't ya. Well someone will have to teach you how things work around here. Guess little old me will have too."
The tiny flower, was indescribable. I stood there shaking. This "Flowey" was much bigger. Thorns popped out of his stem. Or sides? His eye much more creepy, staring at me. I felt like a little mouse. Suddenly something appeared in front of me. With four buttons. Fight, Act, Item, and Mercy. I stood trembling. A red heart suddenly appeared on this screen.
     "See that heart. That is your soul. And Lv. Well that stands for Love of course! Now the way we shall battle, is...by using...tiny friendship pellets."
He stopped talking. He motioned for me to move. On the screen, I moved the heart around.
    "Ok. Now collect as many friendship pellets as you can."
I moved my heart around and collected them. My health went low.
     "You pathetic human child! In this world, its kill or be killed." The flower started to laugh at me. I stood there tears flowing from eyes. Why would I trust a flower? Yet one that talks? Just then my soul/heart reappeared on the screen. He was going to kill me.
     "Help! Someone help! Please!"
     "No one will here your screams!"
The flower laughed again. He then flew away. A fireball had hit him. Then all of sudden, a goat woman appeared. She stared at me.
     "My name is Toriel. I am the caretaker of the ruins. I am not going to put you through any trials. I need to get you to safety before it appears."
     "What do you mean before 'it' appears?"
    "How do you think all the heads got there."
I walked faster, keeping up with Toriel. I hope that some of the other people will be nicer. Just then we reached a place.
    "The ruins are full of puzzles." Toriel said. She then proceeded to open the gate by solving the puzzle. She gestured for me to follow her. So I did. Though the ruins were creepy and terrifying, hopefully her place wouldn't be to bad.
------------------------------------------------------
Toriel

------------------------------------------------------ Toriel