Prologue

Kathryn's Home
*****************************************
"Morning mom, dad!"Kath greated her parents with a great mood.

"Goodmorning Kath!"my little brother said while I'm about to sit to the dining room.

"So Kath me and your mom is planning to send you abroad to finish college."said my dad with a very confident voice.

"WHAT!!!!!" I shouted.

"We are just thinking college here in the Philippines is not to good, but in New York you'll be in good hands my dear." my mom said.

"Don't worry Kath everything is settled and heres your ticket to New York." said my dad while giving to me my boarding tickets and passport.

"Sis, dads right you can have a better future ahead of you."my little brother said while hugging me

"You're Aunt Krissy is living in NY so you will stay there with her son Enrique, you're cousin" my father said while finishing his cofee.

"And you're flight will be the day after tommorow so my dear, pack you're bags"dad connected.

"Oh my look at the time! We're late! Think it well my dear it is good for you!" my mom said in a hurry.

"Sis I have to go too, see you later!" my little brother said while putting his backpack on.

I don't have any choice but to say yes. I can't argue with my parents so i packed my clothes, gudget , and make-up. I called my P.A. and helped her locate my bags downstairs. I am a bit nervous cause "Star High" is the most expensive collage university ever in history and its so big. But I think I am gonna be fine because I am with Enrique, he said that he is one of the heartrobs in Star High so I am pretty confident about Star High.