First meet

"Who is he?" Amber said.

Karol looked toward the door and said, "OOOO, him? he is the most popular person in the school and handsome. All the girls go crazy after him. His name is Angel." Then Angel sat in front of her and then turned around and looked at her then asked karol a question.

He turns toward Karol, "Hey, Karol won't you introduce me to her?"

Karol turned around and said, "Sorry, Angel this is Amber and Amber this is Angel."

Angel smiled and said, "Welcome to my school babes."

Amber got angry at him and she couldn't hold back her anger and she said to Angel, "Don't call me babes, i have a name so you can call me that. And one more thing this is not your school its governments, okay or i have to tell you more."

Angel had wide eyes when she looked up at him and he said, "Woooooo, Attitude. i like it," then he winked at her. Then he turned around to talk to someone else.

Amber looked at Karol and said, "I hate this dude already and it's my first day of school."

Karol laughed out loud and said, "You are the first person to say that. So that means that you are different," Karol then messed up her hair. And unfortunately Angel saw what Karol was doing, and turned around with wide eyes again.

Karol looked like he saw something he never saw before, and said, "Wow you are not mad?"

Amber had a funny expression on her face and said, " No why?"

Angel spoked before Karol, " Cuz he messed your hair up that's why!"

Amber said it while she was confused, "Why should i be mad i could fix it with my hands?"

Angel's lips curved a little and said," You are different!"

she was surprised again and said , "What do you mean by that?" And then the bell rang. 

She was packing her stuff up and getting her schedule when Angel came up to her and said, "Nothing, anyway see you later." Then he left and she was confused all day long about what they meant by what they said that she was different. 

So she just went out of the class and when she was about to go out of the hall and go home. Karol called for her, "Hey wait Amber, lets walk home together with my friends," When she turned around a lot of guys were walking toward her and she saw a familiar face in their group who was Angel.