Movement

Movement

~prologue~.

"No mom!" I yell from the top of the stairs. "I am not going!"

"Yes you are, I'm sorry but we have to." She tells me from the bottom of them. "And stop screaming." She says before turning on her heel and walking through both my brother and my dad. Who had followed us through the kitchen and living room.

Giving my father a dirty look I turn, he knew we were leaving. I don't bother to look at my brother, I know he must be as "shocked" as I am. But that's the thing. I really am shocked. This time at least. Running into my room I hear my dad shout after me "I'm sorry Liz." before I shut the door.

Looking around my small purple room I stalk towards my bed that doesn't fit in at all. Being a bright orange in the middle of all this purple can't be easy. I sit down on the outcast realizing that it perfectly fit's my life. Me with constant moving doesn't make it very easy to fit in with a bunch of 16 year olds who have stayed in one area their entire life. I'm the bed and they are the walls.

This time though, I thought we were staying longer. I guess we did. We almost stayed a full year. A whole 9 and a half months. Enough time for me to actually make friends. Good enough friends that I will really miss them. Like Anna, and Luke. I think I will miss Luke the most. Being funny and crazy but sweet and caring all at the same time. It felt like he actually liked me. Unlike some people that I've met here.

Falling back onto the bed it finally hits me.

I am moving. Again.