Chapter 1

Before we start, I'm going to say that some of the chapters will be inspired by SAO but still be entirely different and with that in mind please remember that it's the Accel World characters in the rebuilded Sword Art Online.

This story also takes paces a few months after Accel World episode 24, and White Cosmos's name is Shiroyukihime and to those who don't know, she is in the light novels and is Kuroyukihime's real sister. Though her sister is a jerk >.> Also I've started my collection of the SAO mangas so while most be based on the anime versions I'll be mixing in what I have heard about the Accel World Light Novels and until I get them I'm guessing some parts o_o though I'll probably base most backstory parts and some others off of Accel World's light novels while adjusting some parts to fit in with the anime.
~~~~~~~

Haruyuki walked out of school with his two childhood friends "Don't the game sound fun?" he asked excitedly.

Chiyuri and Takumu nodded with smiles on their faces "Are you sure it won't be like the old Sword Art Online?" Takumu said.

"Heck no. I mean, it can't be anything like the old one from all those years ago that 4,000 players died in, right?" Chiyuri asked her friends.

"That happened years ago, surely the Nervegears would have better security now to not let such happen." Haruyuki replied and smiled.

Takumu nodded "We'll try it out, is Master going to be play it?" he asked. Referring to Kuroyukihime.

"She said she'll think about it so hopefully, I told her if she decides to join that to come meet us by the wild boars in the game." Haruyuki said.

"Then in the meantime, lets go buy Nervegears to play Sword Art Online." Chiyuri said happily and ran down the sidewalk.

~~~~~~

Kuroyukihime walked into her home and sighed "How the hell am I suppose to get an Nervegear on such quick notice? I can't get any online because it'll take too long to get here." she thought.

"Hime!" a female voice said.

Kuroyukihime groaned irritatedly and turned around to face her older sister "Yes onee-san?" she said in a bitter tone. She loathed the two that was supposed to be her parents and loathed her sister even more, all they did was abuse her and like when she was at the hospital, not give a damn if she died or not. It made her wish that her parents loved her but she had to face reality as she grew up and realize that they didn't care. She already knew her sister didn't care about her ever since she made her kill the Red King.

Shiroyukihime crossed her arms, her brown hair tied in a ponytail and her brown eyes narrowed at the girl "Now, is that really a way to greet your sister?" she asked, in a taunting tone with a raised a brow.

The black haired girl rolled her eyes "What is it? I need to go get some things finished." she said and put an hand on her hip.

"And let me guess, Nega Nebulus stuff? Or planning some date with shortie? Or are you planning to hang out with those 'friends' you have?" Shiroyukihime said before she smirked "Do you honestly think those people care about you? Just like the rest of the Kings, they'll leave you and hate you." she said.

Kuroyukihime growled and clenched her fist "Hey! At least my friends care about me unlike you, bitchy mom and that bastard of a dad I have! I don't lie to people and trick them into doing shit! Then cut myself and pin the blame on someone else!" she shouted.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so far out in virtual reality that you hate to see people's real personalities." Shiroyukihime said, still smirking as she crossed her arms.