Prologue

A man with black hair and grey eyes in a suit walked down the sidewalk. He going home after a long day of work.

Who was this man you ask?

His name is Kazuto Kirigaya. Otherwise known as Kirito, the one who cleared the game Sword Art Online and known for many other things involving virtual realty games.

Only difference is now, he creates video games.

Many years has passed since he played the virtual reality games. He tests them out to make sure their safe after he creates them, yes but other than that he has not played them.

He has had a good life though, he had a good job and a lovely wife to come home to everyday. But there was something missing.

Someone was missing.

Fourteen years ago, on November 30th. Asuna had given birth their daughter, Hime. She had his black hair and her mother's hazel eyes. It was the happiest day of their lives until he returned and took their daughter.

Kazuto had went after him but lost'd him, and by the time the police came, it was too late. They had searched everywhere in the city for the baby girl but she was never found and the police investigation had to come to an end.

He and Asuna never stopped looking however, they knew their daughter was still alive and with each passing day they looked for a sign. A sign that their hime was somewhere in the large city of Japan.

Kazuto sighed and turned a corner then looked up at a clock at the time "11:30 AM, I should probably call Asu-" he began to think but something caught his attention.

At a bus stop, was a girl about fourteen with long flowly black hair and large hazel eyes stood beside a short chubby boy whom had brown hair and black eyes. The two seemed to be talking about something as they waited for the bus.

But it wasn't her hair and eye color caught his attention, it was the fact that she looked like his and Asuna's daughter in every way possible and how she would of looked if she had not been kidnapped.

"Hime?" Kazuto muttered then shook his head "Maybe I am working too hard?" he thught and started walking but found himself halting in his tracks to look at the girl again.

Only this time, she looked back.

------------------------------------

"Senpai?" Haruyuki said and looked up at his partner with concern then looked at where she was looking.

A man with black hair and grey eyes was looking at her, though from how he looked he appeared to be in his thirties.

Kuroyukihime stared at the man, there was something about him that seemed familiar. Something that gave a odd sense that she knew him. She was brought back into reality when the bus she and Haruyuki arrived, she watched Haruyuki get on it and got ready to get on the bus. Taking one last glance at the man before she went on it.

-------------------------------------

"She can't be, can she?" Kazuto thought. But what if she is his daughter? That would mean they have finally found her and can bring him to justice once and for all.

But first, he would need to talk to Asuna to get her thoughts on this.

And with that thought in mind, he ran home quicker than he has ever done before. Once he was there, he ran iside "Asuna! I got unbelievable-" he began then froze upon seeing some parts of their home trashed "Asuna?!" he called out and dropped his suit case. He searched everywhere then finally found her...but with the old Nervegear on her. There was a note laying beside her on her bedside table, picking it up slowly. He had began reading it.

'Thought that stealing your precious daughter was the beginning, did you, Kazuto? You both should of known it was far from the end back then.

I know what your thinking, what have I done to her this time? Well, you see. I have trapped her in the new Sword Art Online, yes you heard me, the new Sword Art Online that I have created. If you want to rescue her, I suggest you go grab your Nervegear and return to where you both met.

Not only Asuna will be there, but also a little surprise to you both,

-Your's truly-'

Kazuto clenched the piece of paper in his hand "What is that bastard planning this time?" he thought then looked at his wife "I have to go save her, then afterwards I will give her the news." he thought then went to go find his Nervegear.

-----------------------------------------

"Hey Senpai, have you heard of this game that's finally making a comeback after many years?" Haruyuki asked his partner excitedly.

Kuroyukihime turned to look at the brown haired boy "Ne." she replied "What is it called?" she asked.

"Sword Art Online."

----------------------------------------

Yes! I'm so happy at how this turned out and yes I know Accel World takes place in the year 2043 but who says that things like the Nervegears can't make a comeback? Aside from that, I'm really happy to say that this is my newest crossover and it includes the theory of Kirito and Asuna being Kuroyukihime's parents, I figured writing a new story be a great start to the year, don't you? ^-^