ONE

JACKS POV

Just like any other day in London, it was rainy and gloomy. It was nothing I'm not used to, over time I actually grew to enjoy this weather.  I was sitting outside my balcony when I noticed I had gotten a text from my brother, Conor Maynard.

 Today so far was a relaxing day for me, just appreciating the weather

Today so far was a relaxing day for me, just appreciating the weather. 20 minutes passed by and Conor came home with Nando's. Man did I vacuum that food up. I was pretty hungry to be honest though.

As the day went on, I pretty much did nothing but sit at home. I did film a video for my channel but I didn't plan on editing it till tomorrow and then uploading it the day after. The day went on and soon enough it was 7:00pm.

"Hey Jack!" Conor shouted from his room
"What?" I reply

"Me and the lads are going out tonight, want to join?" He asked me

What kind of question was that, of course I'd join, "Yeah dude, what time are you leaving?" I question him

"8:30pm" He answered

I got up from my desk and headed to the shower. After I got out it was roughly 7:20 giving me plenty of time to get ready. I put together my outfit, which was black jeans, a white top and a lightish brown jacket with some black yeezys. After putting my clothes on I went to go fix and dry my hair. After everything it was about 7:45pm giving me a ton of extra time. While I waited I just started editing my video that I had filmed earlier to get it done and out of the way so I wouldn't have worry.

Around 8:20 we started heading out the door and waited for our uber to arrive. 5 minutes pass and our uber guy comes to a reach and we crawl into the back seat and give him our destination. About 15 minutes pass and we get to The Callooh Callay bar. We met up with all our friends, Joe, Caspar, Mikey or LP, and Josh. Once we get inside the bar, we all go to the bartender and ask for shots, and more shots and more. Soon enough I was drunk and dancing with a ton of girls. But before I know it, I'm with some girl in the corner, making out. I can't really help myself when I'm drunk, things just sort of happen. One thing led to another and we ended up at her place and hooking up.

*THE MORNING AFTER*

I woke up with such a hangover, it felt like the worst. I grabbed my phone to look at the time and saw that it was 10:34am. I soon noticed I wasn't in my own bed and saw that I had a girl asleep next to me

"Oh shit" I thought to myself.

I quickly grab my stuff and put on my clothes and start heading out the door until I hear
"Leaving so soon?"

I turn around and theres the girl, wearing a long white t-shirt. She was actually extremely beautiful and I suddenly got really nervous and didn't know what to say to her. Yikes, me, Jack Maynard nervous? Thats a first.

"Hah, yeah sorry if I woke you up. I gotta rush, I got a uhm.... a uh meeting to go to soon" I say in response to her question.

"Oh c'mon at least stay for breakfast, I make bomb ass pancakes, and you don't want to miss" She says with a smirk and wink.

I was hesitant at first, but I thought, what the hell, its breakfast it can't hurt to stay a little longer. "Yeah, uh, okay I'll stay"

"Great! I'll whip up some pancakes, you just sit and relax, maybe watch some TV" she says
"And here is some aspirin for the hangover" And she hands me some pills and water. Thanks" I respond

The place was nice, very modern and yet had the hint of girly touch to it. Overall I liked it.

"Oh by the way, my names Sawyer." She said
introducing herself

"Jack" I respond

"Well nice to officially meet you Jack" She said giggling after

"We met last night though?" I say confused
"I mean we were drunk, and I'm pretty sure you don't remember much, I know I don't"

I reply "Yeah true, well it is nice to meet you Sawyer"

I thought it was quite odd that she wanted me to stay for breakfast, I mean, who asks their one night stand to have breakfast with them? Oh well, there's a first for everything, right?

When Sawyer was finished making breakfast, we both sat at her dining table and just sat in silence, eating. It was kind of awkward, I wasn't really sure what to do or say.

"So Jack, were you really leaving to go to a meeting?" Sawyer asked

"Yeah, no, not all. I just said that so I had some excuse to leave. Sorry bout that"

She just laughs. Alright.

Shortly, I finish my food and Sawyer and I are saying our goodbyes.

"Here's my number cute boy, text me sometime" As she says handing me a paper with her number and winking

"I'll keep that in mind" I smirk

I leave her place and order my uber and head back home.

Well that was interesting.

(A/N) I'll try to update as much as possible!! Also apologies if there's a shit ton of grammar errors lol