Cozy Morrnings

-Your POV-
Your woke up in the arms of your amazing boyfriend. It was about 10:30-ish and you were wide awake. You turn over to see that Mark was still asleep. It was one of those days that Mark makes more videos ahead of time to spend time with you. So all he has to do is post it and spend the rest of the day with you.
You try to escape Mark's death grip around your waist. You eventually get up from mark's arms and go down stairs. You walk down stairs into the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. You walk over to the couch and sit down. You turned on the tv and switch it to YouTube. First you watch 4 or 5 videos of PewDiePie then went to Jack's channel.
Watching jack lend you to Septiplier cute moments and started to watch those. You heard foot steps coming down stairs. Of course you didn't  realize that mark was coming down so you didn't switch the video. You continue to watch Septiplier cute moments then you heard laughing and turn around.
Of course mark had to walk in at wrong time and place. You turn around quickly and turn it off "why were you watching that?!" Mark said in between laughs. You put your face into a pillow because you were embarrassed. "Hm" mark said and sat down on the couch with you. He tickled you until he saw your face.
"I wasn't watching anything.." You said trying to sound convincing. "Sure you were (y/n)" He said laughing again. You get off the couch and put your cereal bowl in the sink. When you walked to the sink you felt warm arm wrap around your waist. He held you there in his arms making you warm.
"Can we please go back to bed?" Mark said and pulled you closer to him. You turn around looking into his chocolate brown eyes.
"Maybe you should go to sleep without me?," you said as mark's face turn sad. "But I need my teddy bear," he said putting his bottom lip out and wined. "But I'm not tired" you said staring at his face and kissed his lips. You knew that you would eventually have to because mark would make you.
  Mark picked you up like a baby and walked up stairs and laid you in bed. Then he went to the other side and pulled the cover over top of him. You tried to get out of bed but fail miserably because mark grabbed you. Mark pulled you close to him and said "I love you (y/n)". You turn toward mark and kissed his nose and said "love you too Mark". Then the both of you and Mark fell asleep cuddling.