Zero Suit Samus X Fem! Neko! Reader

Thx m8 @weird_blueberry
(づ º ﹏ º )づ (づ º ﹏ º )づ

Your P.O.V

I'm just a regular Neko with (H/C) fur. I live in the Smash Mansion as one of the brawlers pets. And its my so called "Mother" Zero Samus. And I love her very much but I don't know why I always feel weird when I cuddle against her...maybe my hormones? Or wait...Do cats even have hormones?!?!

Sam's P.O.V (I'll call her that for now ( º ﹏ º ) )

"So Mac, Do you still wanna come over?" I asked him in a nice way. "Yea I just gotta change, It's uncomfortable being sweaty and being out somewhere" Mac joked. After I got my things together I waved of to Mac and started walking to my dorm and straight when I walked in...

CLIFFHANGER jk go on with the story (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Your P.O.V

Well since Sammy isn't home yet I'll just have to get myself clean before she comes in. I started licking my arms, legs, chest, but one more place...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Sams P.O.V

"U-Um...(Y-Y-N)?"I stuttered. She was sitting on the couch licking herself. "SAMMY!!!!" (Y/N) shouted while she tackled me to the ground. "Hey (Y-" Before I could say anything she smashed her soft lips against mine. "Hey Sam-" Little Mac stood there shocked of what is infront of him. He walked out heartbroken and heartstruck. Soon (Y/N) said "I love you, Samus". I made a heartwarming smile "And I love you too (Y/N)-San"

POOR MACKY POO I FEEL BAD

Little Mac: *sobs uncontrollably* WHYYY....