Alpha Geek

Alpha Geek

_____________________________________________________________________________

Why? Why is the Alpha always the strong, handsome, dominant, overall cool guy? In books, movies, in you imagination, on posters, the alpha is always a heavily built guy?

Your image of the alpha will crumble when you see Conan, the school geek. When his pack came apart a year ago, he was forced into hiding by his father, the Alpha. Then a few weeks later, his father dies in war, making him alpha by death. One problem. He doesn't want to be Alpha. He's weak, scrawny, and timid. The Alpha blood in him, watered down by fear. When the re-established pack looks for him, he denies any claims that he was Alpha Wolffe's Son. So, then comes in Demiter. He was Beta, and after the death of Alpha Wolffe, He became Alpha. Only one thing can bring Conan's inner Alpha to the surface, and that's his mate.

Enter Louve Luna. Louve is a reject. Her families are gray wolves, in fact, her whole pack is. So that's why she was shunned when she first shifted at 13, and her fur was not  a soft gray like the rest of the females in the pack, but instead was a soft carmel brown, with streaks of the forbidden white. Humiliated, she runs away.

Could these two be mates?