The Bet and The Bad Boy

This is my first story, so please forgive the mistakes

Peace out xo

"OMG!, OMG OMG OMG" the sound of my best friend fangirling, was seriously starting to piss me off. " Calm down aria" I sat rolling my eyes at how blatantly she was staring at Mr Popular walking across the quad. Cory looked in our direction and smiled politely, fortunately I was able to smile back, unlike Aria who has basically died at his smile. "Aria! You are embarrassing yourself" she snapped out of her daze." Hmmm, it's not like I had a chance with him anyway" she sighed and started to pick at her food.

"Sup Bitches" I looked up to see my two other best friends coming towards me. "Hey, how was maths?" Although Karma didn't look like she should even be at school she was amazing at maths, Andy however was you typical nerd, glasses, jeans and baggy sweaters and either had a book or something nerdy with her. "Kekkdjz" karma responded with a mouthful of food, "it was fine" Andy translated. Andy looked like the shy girl who wouldn't say anything and Karma looked like she belonged to a biker gang. I think that is why everyone finds it funny they are friends.

"Babe......I know.......don't worry". Lovely, like I could handle anymore obsession. Mimi was currently talking to her new boyfriend, I think is the guy from the ice cream parlour but I can't be sure. "Later babe" Mimi had finished her conversation and turned to Livy who at the moment was her best friend. Livy sat there listening to Mimi gossiping about the latest drama. Mimi was a bit of a player, guys were basically lining up to be her next. Livy was quiet but nice enough.

I stood up ready to go to my locker, I was about to ask if someone wanted to come with me but I noticed they were all currently engaged. Karma and Andy were talking about some maths problem, Mimi was back on the phone with her boyfriend and Livy was finishing homework and Aria was staring at Cory, in quite a creepy way.

I made my way to my locker, which unlike my friends was at the other end of the school, stupid last name! I was zoned out and didn't notice a couple making out a few lockers down from mine, I finally noticed them when the girl started moaning his name, teenagers these days. Disgusted I walked away, only to realise I was being followed. I spun around and noticed exactly who the boy had been. Ryder. Our resident bad-ass. He hadn't been here long, yet he had broken half a girl populations hearts, and gotten in their pants or mouths. He had hit on me a couple of times when he first arrived but stopped when I had accidentally embarrassed him. "Hey babe" his voice was low and slightly husky. "Don't you have some slut to make-out with?" I respond rolling my eyes.
"I've got you babe, why do I need anyone else?" "How about using my name if I am that important" I walked a little faster, but unfortunately his long legs mean't he easily kept up.

I glanced at his face, and noticed he was biting lip, he was hot....no he was a sex god. Tall, dark hair which you could just run your hands through, green eyes and a permanent smirk was plastered on his face. His top clung tightly to his toned body, the cliche leather jacket covering his arms and dark jeans completed the look.

"Ya know, I have some interesting information" I glanced at him, knowing he'd continue whether I liked it or not. "About you cute little friend......Aria." So he remembers my best friends name and not mine I had him all my classes for the 2nd term. "There has been a little wager placed on he" he continued "every guy wants dibs on her but it seems a Mr Popular is protecting her from those horny bastards"

"And how has that got anything to with me, if she is already being protected" Ryder smirks at my comment. " Well he won't be protecting her too much longer, because the bet is the first person to get her to say I love you, or get in her pants which ever comes first gets to have her."

"Aria isn't some object to be owned, or betted on" I say slightly angered by this information.

" Of course she isn't, but you know you can help her f you want" I stop and stare y him "what?"
"Well you could replace her" Why couldn't you use some willing slut to play your game. But apparently I had said this out loud.

Ryder smiled, "where's the fun in that?"

So this is the first chapter!!!!
Give me some feedback, was it good, bad, okay?
Please excuse the mistakes, I have yet to edit it, which I will do once I finished the book.

xo-tillie-ox