Chapter 9; Meeting Nate

Hi is this Nathaniel Buzolic?

Buzzie

Yes it is. Who is this?

This is Jasmine. The new script writer/ Julie's assistant .

Buzzie

Oh hi, darling.

What's up?

Umm I was talking to Julie about Kol's future on either TVD or TO and she said that I should talk with you.

So I was wondering..

Could we possibly meet finally and talk about Kol?

Buzzie

Sure. I would love too. I have some ideas if your ok with me running them by you.

Where would you like to meet? And when?

Yes of course you can run any ideas by me. I don't mind. But the final decision is Julie's.

Um I was thinking about today around 6' clock. We can sit down and eat while we talk. At AppleBee's.

Sound good?

Buzzie

Sounds great.

It's a date.

....

I wouldn't call it that. Maybe a casual meeting? Perhaps? 😳😳😳

Buzzie

Alright.

Casual meeting...

With a side of perhaps. 😆

See you at 6 Buzolic
Read

**********

Jasmine pulls up at AppleBee's. It is 15 minutes till 6 o' clock.  Placing her phone into her black clutch purse. Opening up her car door, she slips out of the vehicle. The woman straightens up her black dress that clings to her body. It was one of the only formal business outfits she owned. Her black hair is straightened into a ponytail that flowed down her back. And on her feet were black pumps to go to with her dress.

Taking a deep breath, Jasmine closes her car door and locks it. Then starts walking up to the restaurant. She catches sight of Nate walking towards the doors as well. "Nate?" She speaks up.

The man stops as he hears his name being called, almost afraid that a fan recognized him and they were going to corner him. His brown eyes scan the parking lot and settle on a gorgeous petite woman waving at him. "You must be Miss Jasmine?" Nate tilts his head.

Jasmine blushes and nods. "Yes. That's me. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Buzolic. " She holds out her hand for him to shake.

"Please call me Nate, darling." Nate says as he takes her hand. Shaking it gently.

"Alright then. Nate, shall we go inside and eat now?" Jasmine smiles. Looking towards the restaurant.