Authorities?

What was I supposed to do? Tell the authorites, or... keep it to myself. Tish was so important to me and now I find that she could be the destruction to our planet. I had to say something, right? But... what will happen if I do? Will she kill me?
          If I don't tell anyone, will I be deceitful to the United Nations Army? Will I become a traitor? No... I have to take the chance... I need to take the chance... whether it's the right decision or not, I must. Then again, there is the slight problem of dying, and losing my best friend. Was she really my best friend at all? Or was she just trying to obtain the information she was sent for? 
          This is a whole other issue... The questions that I have to ask her. Was she really my friend? Why didn't she kill me before? Those are the only serious questions I suppose. The majority of them aren't perticularly necassary. Those questions are about what other powers - if she has more - does she have? Can she show me the things she can do? I could go on, but I would be here for days if to do so.
          I need all the information I can get before I even think of going to the authorities. I mean, what would I say? Oh.. umm, I forgot to tell you earlier, but Tish is a phantom. Ya right. I need to know everything before I went up to them, or else I would have no proof except for saying I heard it with my own ears! So that's it, I am going to ask Tish tomorrow.