Discovery

"Can u at least tell me our destination Mr.Obo...I mean Mr.Dixit,"asked Sona.

Dev:"Not at all Miss.Bose...As I said its a surprise n just 2 hint u we r going 2 not just 1 place"

Sona huffs angrily,"Hmm...ok dont say Obodro(in a taunting tone)..." and then she asked,"Can I ask u sumthin?"

Dev:"Anything"

Sona:"What made u break off ur engagement with Natasha? N why did she agree?"

Dev:"NG clearly understands d reason after I told her...she didn't mind at...well kind of. But I wont tell u the reason...I guess u will figure it out at the end of this trip"

Sona(irritated tone):"So basically u r gonna b all mysterious 2day even yho u know this secretiveness is infuriatng me...how typical of u...I guess 2day u were by my side when Mami came so that I agree on this car ride LEAVING MY ENTIRE DAY'S WORK HUH"

Dev absolutely unaffected by her shouting only smirked,"Miss.Bose the real reason is absolutely not that...n I wont tell u that too."

Sona:"Fine I am not saying anything...tomar shathe kotha bondho(I will stop talking with u), Mr.Impossible." 

After sumtym...

Dev:"Alright this is our first stop" Sona, still angry, didn't respond.

Dev:"We r at Mr.Trivedi's house "...he paused 4 her answer...no reply.

"Ok this trip is abt showing u my childhood....all those places where the golden memories r attached..."

Sona was utterly surprised and forgot all abt her anger...

"So who is this Mr.Trivedi,"she asked.

" Oh, he was my mom's 1st employeer....she worked as a maid I might add...and I used 2 cricket here with his son and his friends...here on this very lawn.."

Dev started unraveling the secrets of his background 2 her...his days of struggle. He showed her there rundown hut now empty...his school, his hiding spot which even his sisters n mother didn't know, the slum where they lived, the tree from which he used to pluck beautiful lavender flowers 4 Neha....

Sona was eager to know this chatty and at the same time nostalgic Dev...they laughed together...comforted each other..Sona was feeling as if her life was finally complete...he even bought ice creams which really shocked her.

Dev felt as if so many years he had been carrying a burden with him and after sharing it with Sona he felt free...it felt ri8...there day 2gether felt perfect.