daughter of Neptune

So I decided to write a part from history of     my oc character Alexis Morgan. I was inspired for this by song  Monster by Imagine Dragons. I would write it on blog but I forgot   password.

                                                                          1. Chapter

                                          Will you burn in the flames of the past?

Elizabeth Tanya Morgan was  26 when she met Neptune. She just had finished college and was on her way for making succesfull carier. One day when she was on beach relaxing from her stresfull job ,the  man wearing hawain shirt and shorts approached her.  It was love on first sight,however the man  didn't realive his true identity.  Few months later she discovered that she was a pregnant. She wasn't ready for a baby.Timing was horrible. She has always been dreaming about carier  and becoming succesfull.  Baby wasn't definetly  in her plan.  She hasn't seen  Neptune since she found out that she is a pregnant.  When she was almost in 9 month of pregnancy she met Neptune  again  on the beach.  

That day he finally  revealed his true identity. She couldn't  handle it. That was too much for her. After she gave a birth   a beutiful baby girl she decided to leave her at house of her mother , Roselaine and ran away. It is unknown is she still alive or she killed herself because of guilt.

Roselaine found baby wrapped in blue blanket. Next to baby  was a letter in which Elizabeth explained her actions. However she haven't said what was the name of baby.   Roselaine strongly believed in meanings of names ,so Roselaine  named baby Alexis which means fighter ,so Alexis  could fight with  her past.