Chp.4

Zoe POV

*Skip plane ride*

We take a taxi and he drives us to our new house. We arrive and damn it was big (that's what she said, I'm sorry I had to😂😂) it was white and beautiful. Me and my parents take are stuff and go in the house. It was really pretty. I go upstairs and choose my room, I find a room that I like. I go help my parents with some stuff until we were done.

I was sitting on my bed reading a book,I start reading chapter 6. "Zoe! Are you hungry!" My mom yells at the top of her lungs "Yes! Be right there!" I yell, I go downstairs and eat lunch "Mom, later I think I'm gonna go outside to explore!" I say to my mom "Okay sweetie, also, make sure you don't talk to strangers!" My mom warns me "yeah.ok" I say annoyed, I finish eating my lunch and go upstairs to get dressed.
I put on

And I put some eyeliner on and some lipstick and go outside riding my penny board, I go to my left neighbours and knock on the door, a pretty girl opens it "Oh hey! I never seen you here before, did you just move here?" She said, I can already kno...

And I put some eyeliner on and some lipstick and go outside riding my penny board, I go to my left neighbours and knock on the door, a pretty girl opens it "Oh hey! I never seen you here before, did you just move here?" She said, I can already know by the sound of her voice that she is sweet "Um yes, also my name is Zoe, you?" I ask her "That's a beautiful name! I'm Wendy, nice to meet you!" She said "Well I guess I'm gonna go and meet more people, bye!" I say and leave. I go around the neighbourhood and I made 6 new friends, Juliette, Morgan, Wendy, Callum, Jack and Eva. I had one house left to visit, it was my right neighbour. I go up to the house and ring. The door opens and I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me...