Chp.6

Jacob POV

It's been 5 minutes since Zoe left, we finished eating diner and she is still not here "Well we are gonna go back home, and sorry about Zoe not coming back to diner." Zoe's parents say and leave, Kayla leaves and I was home alone. I was really bored, I go to Zoe's house and ring, her mom opens the door "Hey Jacob! If you wanna see Zoe, she is upstairs, she just woke up." Her mom says letting me in, I say thank you and go upstairs, I look around and I see a bedroom that's pink and purple. I knock on the door "Who is it?" I hear Zoe say, I walk in and she just sat there looking at me "Ugh...Hey." I say "What do you want?" She asked in a mad way "Oh wait, let me guess, you're here to apologise for having a 'girlfriend'. Look Jacob, if you're happy with her. Then stay with her, I'm not gonna force you to break up with her and be with me." She said "No, I love you more Zoe. Please I apologise for what happened." I beg "Fine." She said, we hug and oh my gosh that was the best hug I ever got! "Can you stay?" She asked "I don't know, let me text my parents." I say and text my parents "They said yes!" I scream of excitement, it was getting late so we went to bed. I close my shut but someone called me. It was...