Rebel Love

Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides ends. I love them so much they are my favorite band in the world. In The End starts playing when Eleanor runs in panting.

"HANNAH HANNAH HANNAH GUESS WHAT I GOT!" She yells

"ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE WHAT DID YOU GET!?" I yell jumping up off the couch.

"I GOT 5 WARP TOUR TICKETS! YOU, ZACH, OLIVIA, PAYTON, AND ME ARE GOING!" She screamed. Now ladies and gentlemen this is were I scream jumping up and down. We called up everyone and they all screamed but Zach. Who just said cool.

"When is the concert?" I ask grinning as big as I can.

"Its in 2 days! Ill meet Kellin Quinn and You will meet Andy Biersack!  Then we will get married and then ha-" I cut Eleanor off saying,

"Lets not go that far Eleanor. They probaly won't even see us." I sigh, I really did want to meet Andy in person I truely did but lets face it. He would ignore me and would pick a wwaaayyyy prettier girl than me.

"We also have meet and Greet passes too. You're welcome." Eleanor said smiling at me.

"Your not serious are you..." I slowly say trying to process it myself.

"Who is the bestest friend in the world?" Eleanor asked.

" YOU ARE ELLIE! YOU ARE!" I scream hugging her tightly and crying happy tears.

"Hannah I can't breathe. You're too strong" I loosen my grip on Eleanor and smile.

"Hehe sorry Ellie. I'm just excited I'm actually meeting Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides!!" I squeal again. Eleanor laughs and plops onto the couch.

"Your a little too crazy for Andy, You know that right" Eleanor says shaking her head at me.

"Dedicated is the word your actually looking for." I say smiling like a mad woman.

"Hannah, We have to pick out our outfits for the concert still!!!" Eleanor says with wide eyes.

"Not now Ellie." I say laying on the couch.

"Yes now or you will forget about it and go wearing a t-shirt and sweet pants!!" Eleanor yelled at me.

"I was just think about doing that!!" I say smirking at her.

Fine I'll drag you upstair!" Eleanor takes my arm and pulls it as hard as she can bit fails to drag me.

"You never said the magic word for me too go upstairs." I say smiling at her.

"Please?" She pleaded.

"It was lotion but its close enough." I slowly get up and walk upstairs with Eleanor dreading everything I was going to have to try on.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

NNNNEEEEWWWWW STORY!!

Hope You guys like it :) my grammar isn't the best so just go with it please :) THANK YOU SO MUCH

-@hannah1o101