Chapter 12

Avia woke up.

Just like before, she was still 11. She sighed, "oh my god.."

Avia walked out of her room, running straight to her mom, who was standing in the living room trying to turn on Frozen.

"Oh!" Colette gasped, she didn't see avia running to her.

"We need to go to a doctor ,mom. I'm having dreams. Dreams about my future, it's way too realistic to be fake, mom. Please, mom." Avia began to tear up.

"Of course, sweetheart." Colette said, knowing the doctors couldn't do much.

*next day*

Avia had to miss school due to the doctors appointment at 9AM, Colette got sick so Shay had to drive.

Once they were in the doctors office, Avia was told that she had to explain both her dreams. The first one, when her and Emmi had passed. Then the second one, when Avia, Sky, and Adaline were all a family, then how she had the heart attack, the pregnancy, and how her and Sky were killed.

"I... I was the reason you had a heart attack?" Shay said looking at Avia.

Avia looked at him "Not exactly. A gypsy did, dad."

The doctor looked at Shay.

"Can you step out for a minute?" The doctor said to Shay. Shay nodded, patted Avias shoulder, then walked out.

Avia was silent the rest of the day.

Even during prayer, she didn't say amen.

It was time for bed, which was when Avia decided to speak.

Colette tucked Avia in. "Avia," she wiped the hair out of her face. "Why won't you talk to me and dad? Did the doctor do anything wrong?"

Avia started to sigh. "Mom. I'm psychic."

Mom smiled "Why is that bad?"

"I don't want to know how my life ends! I don't wanna know who I'm married to, how many kids I have. I just don't want to spoil my life. I'm scared to fall asleep." Avia slightly began to cry. " I just want to live life while it's still open."

Colette kissed Avia's forehead.

"I love you, Avia." Avia hugged Colette tightly.

"Don't let go of me, mom."

Colette hugged her back.

"Wasn't planning on it."