Chapter 13

The Final Chapter
-
I would sit in my room everyday of summer and watch my life go by in my head.

Everyday was a new chapter.

Today, I knew it was the day I fell for Sky.

But, it didn't go out as planned..

Because.. I didn't see Sky come to my door and knock in my head..

I heard the knock at the door and answered. It was Sky dressed up nicely with some flowers in his hand.

"Avia.." He said kind of nervously. "I know it's really short notice for me to be here and stuff, but.. I just.. I wanted to give you something special, and no, it's not just these flowers."

I smiled.

"What is it, then?" I said as he handed me the flowers for me to hold onto.
"It's this." He said as he pulled out an infinity ring, sliding it onto my left ring finger.

"That means I just promised myself to you."
"Forever?" I asked.
He smiled "Forever."

I smiled and blushed, then without a care in the world, I kissed a 12 year old boy with my 11 year old mouth.

Yep, isn't that just cute?

I didn't smile at the end of him saying forever just because he said forever, it's because I never saw him saying it in my mind.

I don't have to watch the special moments.

I'm still a physic, but.. I don't know when special things are.

Like when I'll be married.

If I'll have kids, even though I already know I'll have one.

I won't watch my life go around me just yet.

I'll be able to savor the moments..

Sky looked at me and smiled "Wasn't expecting that." He laughed.

I laughed to.

"Neither was I."
-
That's a wrap, folks! I hope you enjoyed this book! There probably will not be another one, for Ive already done 2 books for "The After Life." Go read my other books, though! I'm sure you won't be let down.