Chapter 5

~recap~

Travis had been knocked out and the group found out that it was jeffory goldenheart, trying to win Katelyn, jeffory stood at the door with flowers.

Katelyn POV

I stood up and headed for the door, but aph grabbed my shoulder. "Don't do this!! One of us will go! We can't risk him hurting you. Physically or emotionally" she whispered. "Aph. I can do it." I replied. She nodded and I signalled everyone to hide. I headed for the door as they hid in the basement. I slowly opened it and there stood jeffory. "Katelyn!! How are you?" He asked, like nothing happened. I looked at the flowers as jeffory gave them to me. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. I grabbed the flowers and said "oh how beautiful ! Let me grab a vase." I reached for the old vase in the corner and looked at jeffory. "Lights out" I said. And before he could react, he was on the floor uncontious, with broken glass everywhere.

Travis POV

We surrounded jeffory as he was tied up to a chair. His eyes opened and he said "w-where am I?" He blinked hard and looked at the faces looming over him. "Your in my house" Katelyn said, stepping foward. "And your in a LOT of trouble" I say, coming behind him with a baseball bat. The others (except Katelyn) Held bats in their hands. "W-WHAT THE!!! K-KATLYN!!! HELP ME!!!" Jeffory pleaded. "Not a chance, you will NEVER be loved. Your lucky Abby is not here to see this. Oh! And by the way, NEVER mess with my friends." She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. "Would you like to do the honours, Miss.Katelyn?" I said, smiling wickedly. Katelyn laughed so evilly I didn't even recognise her. She held the bat over jeffory's head, and with one hit, Jeffory was knocked out, the bat lay in two pieces on the floor.

Yep. I know what your gonna say, "WHAT?? WHY HAVENT U POSTEN IN MUNTHZ BAF??" (Big Aphmau Fan) But I can explain....I have been doing WAY to much other things, my school just started term 2, so I have drama and and a bunch of other after school activities and clubs. Also, I am setting an alarm on my iPad so I can remember to post more often, anyways, see ya.......actually, I need a new name for you guys.....let me know in the comments what you want, and I'll choose my favorite!! They will also get a shoutout and will be featured in my next chapter!!!! :D!!! Anyways, see ya!!!!