Chapter 6

Note: 

Hey you guys :D INCASE you haven't noticed, my bold,underline and italic settings aren't working sooooo, here's a little code. *=bold   ¥=italics      _=underlined. 

*katelyn POV

"What a jerk." I say, still looking at jeffory, thank heavens there was no blood, I just knocked him out. I looked up, only to find everyone looking at me like I was crazy. "What?" I asked. "That.was.AWESOME!!!!" Travis screamed. I laughed a bit, and the guys (Dante,Garroth and Laurence) offered to dump him in a trash can and put him in a pink frilly tutu (work of kawaii~chan) so he would look like a homeless circus bear. We went our seperate ways and me, aph and kawaii~chan had a girls night. So basically, aph and kawaii~chan talking about cute guys and me trying not to barf. But this time, the girls seemed to pester ¥ME about a certain boy..... "OMG THAT WAS INSANE" aph screamed "I KNOW RIGHT??!!!?!?! EVEN ZANE~SEMPAI CAME!!!"kawaii~Chan screamed. "Zane....sempai?" Aph asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "Ohnothingimeanttosayzanekuntoattalyyeah" kawaii~chan said, blushing."oh reeaaally?" I ask leaning over. "Yep!" Kawaii~chan squeaked and she ran up into her room. Me and aph glanced at each other. "Yeah, se is SO not gonna let it go" I say. Then I realised I accidentally made a frozen reference and aph smiled. "Oh god...." I sigh, as aphmau randomly starts singing "LET IT GOOOOOOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!!!! CANT HOLD IT BACK ENEE  MOOOOR!!!" Aph sang. 

*aphmoo POV

We snuck up to kawaii~Chan's room and silently count down to bust in. But suddenly Katelyn whispers to me "wait...lets slowly open the door". I nod my head and we peer inside.......

*no ones POV

Kawaii~chan stood introns of her mirror, wearing a black cape and a.....bat mask?

"I'm batman" she says "huh? My kitty sense is a' tinglin' " she sniffs the air and spots the girls. "Ummmm...." Katelyn says kawaii~chan gasped and jumped out the window. The girls rushed to the perch but kawaii~chan flew away, wait.....FLEW??!!  "TO THE CAT MOBILE!!!" She yelled. "WHAT THE FUDGE??!!!! SINCE WHEN COULD U FLY??!!!" Katelyn yelled, but kawaii~bat had flew away into the horison (you'll see where she landed in a few chapters) "FINE!!! BUT WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS LATER!!" Katlyn yelled.

*Yeah...........I wanted to add little spice.....so? What do ya think of the brand new charachter? Kawaii~bat. Tell me in the comments below!!! Anyways, Chau!!!