Dirty Laundry: A Jacob Latimore/ MB Story

Marriage is the most important thing in the world to keep in check. But, when you live in Compton with a cruel husband to come home to from work too, its not that fun. I'm not originally from here, but it's home for now. I'm really from Miami. Man, I wish I could go back. Life on the west side is not as much of a dream as you think. My husband's name is Jacob. He works as a construction worker, working on a new set of condos where the old Head Start used to be. 

Everyday, Jacob comes home in a bad mood. I guess its the pressure that that his boss, Daniel Simmons, puts on him. I personally hated his boss, he is so obnoxious and self-started it makes me sick. Right now, i'm 6 months pregnant with my baby girl to be. I think I gonna call her Michele. Nah, you should never call anyone a Michele, always Beyonce'. Okay now, jokes over.  I hate having to put up with his bad move every night. But, what I don't understand is the fact that he takes it out on me. I hate it when he never says "I love you Erica" or, "Your the one". 

When we go out together with our friends, we act like were the best couple in the world. Showing off how much my ring costed, smiling together, it actually so amazing how Jacob acts that he needs an Oscar. But, I know what's going on in his mind. When we leave its always "Come in the house bitch and suck me, tho." Every time I say no, he'd punch me in the face. Every time I say stop, he'd throw me on the ground beat me. Every time I don't do what he says, I get "punished". I've only told one person, one person I trusted and that was Chresanto.