I missed you...

Jacob and I hosted a baby shower for Sophie. I got so many gifts from my Mom and my friends. In the corner of my eyes,  I can see my mom glancing over a Jacob getting some liquor out the refrigerator. "Erica,  can I talk to you in private?" " Yeah sure." She grabbed my hand and helped me up stairs to the guest room.  "Erica, I don't think Jacob is the right man to father this child." In my mind,  I know that my mom is right. "Why do you think that moma? "I don't know. It's just something about him that doesn't seem right." Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Jacob telling me that Damien, Craig and Rayan are here.  "Bring them up stairs." I was so excited to see them!  Then all of a sudden,  moma said that she's leaving early.  I wonder why. Craig,  Rayan, and Damien came in. "Erica! It's so good to see you!", Rayan screamed at the top of his lungs. As I hugged everyone, the door slowly creeked open. I looked over at the door and saw Chresanto.  My heart repeatedly raced when I saw his smiling face. I quickly ran over to him and hugged and hugged him very tightly. I didn't care if my back was hurting or not, I just missed him so much. I haven't seen him since the party as ordered. "I missed you so much Chres!" He smiled so hard,  I could tell its hurting him. As he stood there steady holding me,  Sophie just kicking. "This must mean she's happy.", he said. Then he did what I've always wanted a man to do to me while being pregnant. Chres kissed my belly. This made Sophie kick even harder. This girl is joining soceer when she grow up. "So how have you been,  Erica?" Chres said.  "I've been great.", lied through my smile. I thought to myself should I tell him about what's going on or just let it go. "Chres, I gotta tell you something." "Alright,  I'm listening." "Ugh, where do I begin? Oh,  I know. Well,  I lied about being okay. The truth is,  he's still beating me." Right now, Chresanto looked like he wanted to hurt Jacob.  "Why didn't you tell anyone or me?“ "I was afraid of getting hurt again,  and you know why I could tell you! " So,  you just let him hurt you while you're pregnant?! " he screamed at me. " I'm gonna end this now.  Here,  this is my number.  Call me when you need me and i'll take care of it for you,  no matter the situation.  I'll see to it that he will never put his hands on you ever again. "