Chapter 8

(What you are wearing but with black combat boots)Y/N POV

"This" rick said. Then he crashed his lips on yours. You just stood there wide eyed but you melted into the kiss,closed your eyes and kissed him back. You brought your arms around his neck and played dwith his hair. It was a slow passionate kiss but i still loved it. We pulled away away to get air. W just stared at each other for a while. Then we looked around and everyone was staring at us. I blushed and looked down so that my hat was hiding my blush.

"Y/N i have a lot to tell you." He said laughing. I laughed too. "So are you going to say?" He asked smiling at you.

"Sure as hell I'm staying after that." He laughed and i laughed. I won't bring up lori because i don't want to upset him.

"So what sell will i be staying in?" I asked looking at him. He smiled.

"You will be sharing a sell with me" he said smiling.

"YAY!" I cheered and he chuckled. "Whats so funny grimes?" I said squinting my eyes at him.

"You are adorable" he said looking down at me. I blushed and i lowered my hat to hid my blush. I also looked down. He stopped and put two fingers under my chin and moved my head up to him so i was looking at him. "I love you and i wish i never let you leave i was lost without you. Every day i thought about you. But when lori died i nobody but carl i was alone. But know i have you back." He said smiling. He leaned in and pecked my lips and moved away.

"I love you too." I said still looking at him. He turned away and walked away to our sell me following him. We got to his sell and he sat down on the bottom bunk. He patted the spot next to him. I went over and sat next to him. He told me all about lori's death how Maggie had to cut her open and get the baby out how Carl had to shot lori. How they got over run by walkers how T-dog died how there was this sickness that come feom the animals and how people died from it hiw glenn almost died. God I'm happy that he's alive. How carl fot shot. Hiw Hershel saved him. How hershel lost his leg. All that stuff.

"... so thats it." He said looking down. At this point i had tears in my eyes. I huged him and he huged me back.

"I'll be back." I went to find glenn, hershel, and carl. I dound glenn first so ran up to him and huged him. I put my arms around his torso and my head in his cheast.

"Woah Y/N what is this for?" He asked but he still wraped his arms around my waist.

"Well i heard waht happened to you so i had to give you a hug." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. He kissed my head and let go.

"Well I'm fine so thats good" he chuckled.

"Yeah, well bye i have to find Carl or Hershel." I said andturned around and started to look around. I found hershel next and walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Woah" he laughed. "Carful there." Then he wraped his arms around me.

"Well i know what happened to your leg so i wanted to give you a hug." I said letting go of him.

"Oh well that quite alright." He said.

"Well i have to go and find Carl now so bye." Then i waved and he waved. He back to his work and i went to find Carl. I found Carl in his sell so i went to the door and leaned on it. He was reading a comic book. " hey" theh he jumped. Then i laughed. "Scare you?" I asked still laughing.

"Well ya you just all of a sudden got there." He said looking at me. I chuckled. I walked over to him nad sat next to him and my back to the wall.

"Damn kid i just notice you look so much different from when i last saw you." I said looking at him.

"I know I'm sexy." He said. I burst out in laughing so did he.

"Well still you look a lot different than i last saw you. How long was it sence i saw you. Hum." I put my fingers under my chin thinking. "Almos a year. Damn that is long. I missed you guess a lot. I was so bored out there alone. I had noone to talk to. Well i did find this group, but they kept trying to clam me so i had to get out of there. That sucked. I always told them that i am not and object so you do not cliam me and if you try i will cut off your dick." He started to laugh. I started to laugh.

"God. That is harsh." He said still laughing.

"Well i am no an object so i am not going to get claimed so that would always get them of my back." I said looking down at my lap. "When i killed shane and ed were you scared of me?" I asked still not looking at him. He looked at me.

"No, no i wasn't i would never because i knew you would never hurt me. You always had that temper on you but you still never hurt me you could never hurt me." He said looking at you. Then he huged you and i huged back.

"Well it was nice being here but i have to go." I said. I got up and left.

Timeskip to a couple of months

Well i cant5find hershel or machonne anywhere. Were the fuck could they be. No, please no, please don't be with the governer. God thats the only place they gould be. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. I ran my hand theow my hair trying to not think of the worst., but thats the only thing i can think of. Then a tank roles out if the woods. God fucking damn it. No no no no no.

"Rick we need to talk."