Help

She has been locked under the floor for thirteen years and needs to see the world.
She paces back and forth, ' When is he coming why isn't he here' she has been living with these thoughts for months. Her name was Divitinity or D is what her brother calls her and she has been living in the floor for thirteen years but wants to leave. D is a fourteen year old girl who has been raised by her brother since she was three, she still has a faint memory of her mom but she still doesn't understand why she is under the floor.  Last year her life changed when her brother showed her the outside but that only lasted fifteen minutes until her brother took her back. 
The next couple of months past and still no sign of her brother, ' Where could he be?' One night she awoke with a start... someone is here, she got out of bed and went to the door.  She took two steps forward then everything went black.
She woke up in a room that was all white and a whole bunch of people were in the same room, ' Where am I?' She thought, she got out of bed and looked out the window to see people looking at her.  She slammed on the window, " LET ME OUT!!!!" She screamed, she saw her brother watching, " LET ME SEE MY BROTHER PLEASE!" She burst out crying.  She cried until she lost consciousness.
She opened her eyes and saw her brother, she tried to run to him but the more she ran the farther away he seemed to get, ' What was going on?'