Awake

She stood there for a minute until she started running again. She had been running for hours and a sharp pain pushed in her joints and she fell to the ground, she lay there crying, her knee was scraped and bleeding. She tried to get up but collapsed. Two men came in and carried her into a room and sat her on a chair. The men left and a boy around her age came in and started to clean her up, a sharp pain pierced her knee when he touched the scrape, " I can do it myself," she said running out of breathe. He gave her the cloth and started to walk out when she started fall to the ground, he caught her just before she hit the ground. After that he told her to undress so she could bathe. Once she was in the bath a women came in and started to clean her. She thought it was really awkward at first but it hurt to try to clean herself. After her bath she went back into the white room but no one was in there, clothes were laid out on her bed. She got changed into a pair of leggings and a light blue crop top, she found two pair of shoes and threw on the adidas. She found a sheet hanging from the wall with a schedule that said that dinner was in 10 minutes, she put her put her light brown hair in a messy bun and walked down the hall.
She found the dining room, some people were there, she sat next to the boy that cleaned her knee. " Hi," she
said.
"Hi," he said smiling. He had the nicest smile mixed with his curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes, he was so cute.
" Thank you for helping me," she couldn't help getting lost in his eyes.
A lady walked into the room, " Hello," she said, "I bet you all are wondering what you're doing here, well you're all so special, in fact you all are a part of the Firework colony and there are only so many of you so let's get to know you."
People started standing up and saying their names, when it got to the boy next to her he stood up, " Hi my name is James and I'm sixteen." He sat down.
"Hi I'm Divitinity but I like to be called D, I'm fourteen years old." She saw James looking at her and biting his lip, she couldn't help smiling.
After dinner she got changed into some pyjamas and noticed that James was sleeping in her bed, " Um this is my bed," she said.
"Actually we have to sleep in the same bed so our bed,"
She hopped in to the bed and looked at him, he opened his eyes and pulled her in closer. She smiled and fell asleep.