Brother's secret

D woke up with a shiver, she had a nightmare about the day her mom died but didn't die instead she was captured and now she works with the lady. She got out of bed and walked down the hall towards the dining room but the dining room wasn't there. She instead saw three doors on either side of her, she opened the door on her left, inside there was nothing but whiteness. She looked from side to side and saw a person, it was her brother ' But why would he be out there?' She thought. She took a step forward and started to float, she pushed herself towards her brother. She pushed and pushed but the more she pushed the more he went up and up. After a couple of hour she finally made it to the top but at the top it looked like water, she looked around and saw Lux on a rock," Help me please," she said while tears started to roll down her face," Their watching us, they'll hurt you!" She pointed behind D. D turned around to see a window, she swam over to see people looking in. A splash startled her, when she turned around she saw Lux struggling to swim up like something was pulling on her leg then she disappeared and everything went black.
"Divitinity? Divitinity? Wake up please," James was standing over her with worry all over his face.
"I-I'm awake," D said shivering.
James picked up her wet, freezing body and laid her on the bed.
" What the hell happened?" James asked as he started to get a blanket.
" I can't remember." She stared to cry but didn't know why.
He rushed over to her," It's okay," he said as he leaned in and started to kiss her then pulled back," Happy birthday." He said and started to kiss her again but more passionately, he pulled her on top of him and started to take off his shirt.
They fell asleep and woke up the next morning. D looked at James," Did we you know?" She asked.
"No he said but I did take my shirt off." He smirked and then kissed her.
They both got dressed and walked into the dining room. No one was there.