Fluffy Chapter

Author 's P.O.V

You were at Sans house for the day, just watching some TV. He had been intently staring at your two fluffy (fur/c) wolf ears and your tail. He wanted to pet them but didn't know how you felt about that. He felt awkward to ask so he didn't. Suddenly he had an idea. Sans got up to go get something. You didn't bother to look over to see what it was. Suddenly there was a red dot on the floor. You stared at it for a minute resisting the urge to go after it. (My dog chases lasers X3) You couldn't take it anymore and got on all fours to chase it.

Your pupils grew large giving you a cute look to your (e/c) eyes. You swatted the light with your hand and it moved to your left. You tried to catch it but it moved again. It started to move away quickly. You chased it till it went on the wall out swatted at it again but it moved. You slapped your hands down on it but it was on your hand now. You kept placing one hand over another till it moved across the floor causing you to chase after it. The light began to circle around you, so you chased it in a circle.

Sans was amused by you. Casually moving the laser from one place to another. He watched your tail wag as he turned off the laser as soon as you had 'caught it'. He watched you peek under your hand to see it wasn't there. You looked up at Sans to see him holding the laser and smirking. You glared at him playfully and climbed back on the couch. After a minute or two, you felt a hand pet your ear. You realized it was Sans. He was staring at your (fur/c) wolf ears and petting them. It felt good so you leaned into him. He smirked and put the tip of your ear in between his finders.

You made a wolf like purr sound. He stopped which made you pout a bit but he pulled you into him. You looked at him a smirk. "Aw, does mr. Grumpy want cuddles." You said in a mocking voice. He growled playfully. "Well I haven't given you pay back for making me chase a laser." You say. You had begun to tickle his sides. He looks confused but soon burst into deep laughter. He suddenly turn the tables when he got the strength to push you off and pin you to the couch and started to tickle you instead.

You burst out into laughter and squealed  in surprise. Your giggles made Sans smile and tickle you more. "AHAHAHAHA S...S..T..AHP HAHAHAHAHAHA!" You were laughing so much you had tear at the corner of your eyes. He finally stopped, you laughing subsided as well. "Thats not fair, I was supposed to give you payback." You fake pout. He chuckled and pulled  him again. He nuzzled your neck and began to stroke your tail. You just leaned against him enjoying the moment.