Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV

my knees felt weak, i fall to the rough ground my head smashing onto the hard dirt ground "LORD APHMAU?!" 2 voices yelled, before my vision became black i saw Laurence and Garroth calling to me, soon my vision became black, i heard muffled yelling calling to me, my felt my heart beat slowly every thump made my head hurt.

i suddenly woke up in a bed, i got up and looked around i was in my room?!

i quickly sit up in panic. i look around the room, my window is open and the door is shut, i hear talking outside the door, i sneak over to it and place my ear agents the door. "have you seen her this sick before Zoey?" asked a male voice with a strong english accent "Garroth?" Aphmau whispers to herself.

"n-no she's never fainted this badly!" exclaimed a female voice-Zoey- "Please Zoey don't cry!" said a different Male voice-Laurence-.

"lets cheek on her" said Laurence, Aphmau quickly ran to the bed and ducked her head under the covers. she shut her eyes as she heard the door slowly creek open.

"Aph? you Awake?" asked Garroth "yes" she mumbled back "APHMAU!" yelled Zoey hugging her "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" she yelled squeezing her "i might if you keep squeezing me" she said in a out of breath way "UHG i think i had too much to drink last night" Aphmau mumbled to herself "what was that!?" they all yelled "NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL" she yelled back in panic.

~Later~

soon they all left but outside of the house Garroth and Laurence had a conversation

"Laurence i think we should spy on Aphmau" suggested Garroth "thats what i was thinking" responded Laurence.

they climbed up to her window and started to spy on her (stalkers).

Aphmau was waling around her room, she was laughing to herself and writing something. she went over to her closet.

Aphmau's POV

Lucy has been harassing me to give her ideas for her new book so i'm writing some cool cahchfrase and sense she could have in it, i chuckle at all the amazing puns i have written down. i smile at myself. i look to the clock "10:00! i need to go!" i exclaim, i run of ver my closet, i was wearing a grey T-shirt that covered my fairy tail emblem, so the others couldn't see it. my shoulder held my dark purple fair tail emblem. i took of my shirt and only had my singlet and bra on (sorry to make it awkward for you). she put a black midriff top on with a white sleeveless hoodie, she put her denim short shorts that were purple and faded into white,s he also put her cat ears headphones on.

 she put a black midriff top on with a white sleeveless hoodie, she put her denim short shorts that were purple and faded into white,s he also put her cat ears headphones on

I scan my surroundings, my window was open but the boys may be keeping watch of my house. i look to my right and see the door, a slight crack spilt the door open, i sling my backpack over my shoulder and run out the door. my Dark purple Fairy tail emblem shows on my shoulder as i run though the trees, finally i see a tall figure in the distance "YO GLIDARTS!" i call, the figure turns around it was guildarts. "ready to go?" he asked "yep open the portal i need to get ready for my performance" she winded "ok ok here" he said opening a red and blue portal, he held out his hand as a gesture to go in "thank you good sir" i say in a British accent.

Laurence's POV

Aphmau started to get dressed, i blushed as Garroth covered his eyes "you perv cover your eyes!" he whispered to me "wait look whats that on her shoulder?" i asked, Garroth uncovered his eyes and looked "its a tattoo or something" he said "now who's the perv" i mumble "IO!" he exclaimed nudging me in the shoulder, she bolts out the room and runs out the door so we follow her.