Prologue

Time wasted..

I regret it. I should have told him.

What am I supposed to do now?

It's too late.

Every night, I dreamed about him;

Him being happy...

His sweet boyish smile that catches my breath.

That dream I never forget~

It is evening and is dark.

We walked our path; 

a path that we didn't know where it was heading to; 

when he holds my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

We are talking about something and we're laughing our hearts out loud but,

 I can't remember the convo anymore.

I just noticed that the 'path' we are taking to~

It looks like an old bricked-bridge and our both sides were waters of river and it has a medium-sized yellow bulb, placed in a circle glass; placed on both sides; that serves as its light.

When I looked at in the end of the bridge was an old iron lamp post with a yellow bulb.

We are in the midst of the dim bricked-bridge, when he stop walking and faced me. His hold in my hand became tighter.

He ran his free hand on my face; brushing away some of my hair strands.

 He then,cupped my face and muttered something....

He leaned and kissed me passionately and I responded with the same gravity. 

We ended our kiss with a smile on our swollen lips; 

he kissed my forehead and I hug him with my free hand; 

then continue walking, hand in hand.

We reached the end of the bridge and we were under of the light post when he pulled me on a tight hug; as if he'll gonna missed me.

 He whispered something (I cannot remember now) and I nodded .

 He then brushed his lips on mine, 

'so lightly that he almost faded away'~ I thought.

It feels so empty when we start parting our ways; 

mine on the right and his on the left.

 It was five meters between, when I looked back at him, and he also looked back at me.

 He then smile the sweetest like I will never see that smile again and he waved his last farewell.

 I also waved back and smile even if it feels so empty like I wanted to ran back to him and hug him and never let him go.

But I still didn't and continue on our different ways.

I, then woke up, and you're gone.