Pregnancy series-nursery2 #3

It was about a week later that you and Jack decided to do the boys bedroom because your due date was in a month and next week your going to your scan, anyway you wanted to get this room over and done with you invited your friend over who was a very good artist an designer so you let her help you out with small details.Jack started to build the cot you started to paint the little chest of draws white and your friend started the wallpapering and painting, while you were all doing so your phone rang it was your sister you answered it "hello" "hey baby sis I'm in Brighton do you fancy hanging out?" "No not really kind of busy right now" as you can tell she is a bit of a princess your parents done every thing for her they didn't help you with nothing so that's why you moved to Brighton from your family home to get away from them anyway the conversation "what are you busy with I can help?" "You can't help do you even know that I'm pregnant right now with twins?" her end went silent for a while "no I don't really care about you anymore" you hung up on her because you didn't deserved having someone saying that to you Jack asked "who was that?" "My older sister she said she is in Brighton and wants me to hang out with her" he looked at you and said " why didn't you?" "One I'm doing the baby room and two she is a diva and a princess mum and dad done everything for her so no I'm not going to." You got really pissed at Jack in the end so you went downstairs and outside to sit and ponder for a while.
||a few hours later||
You saw Jack come outside and sit next to you and said "baby I sorry for being an ass upstairs it was your business not mine I should have stayed out of it" you said "it's not your fault it's the hormones talking from the pregnancy, is the room finished?" He nodded you got up and went to look upstairs you opened the door and you were astonished it was perfect just how you wanted it (picture above^^) you looked behind you and was stood there smiling at you you came up to him and kissed him his hands on your sides and yours on his face you both pulled away foreheads together just enjoying the moment "I love you" jack whispered into your ear you smiled "I love too" it was really late so you went to bed.

Hey lovelies just write this it probably seems rushed but anyway you I wi the drill go show it some love you absolutely love this book thank you I love you see ya in the next part ❤️🐧