Stressed

It was hard day at work you absolutely hated your boss he flirts with you 24/7 and it was really getting on your nerves at first you thought I was just a one off but it wasn't he does it all the time he does it when he sees you or when he gets you a chance with you which is normally when he makes you stay late from work he will just flirt with you but no matter how many times you try to tell him 'no' or 'stop I have a boyfriend you perv' he never believes you.
You were working late and got a text from Jack saying "baby when you coming home I miss you I want to cuddle ❤️" you replied "soon baby I miss you too just work and it's stressing me out 💙" that is the think you loved about Jack he will always ask you when your home of you are working late or something you saw that he read but no reply you got in with your job and was one within the next 10 minutes so you got your things and went to your car which your boss was stood near you said "move away from my car" he came closer to you and said "aww baby girl there isn't no reason to be mad at me is there?" He stoked your cheek which creeped you out so much so you moved around him and went into your car and drove off home to Jack and your one year old son.
Jacks POV
I just put Ollie to bed as he couldn't stay awake anymore waiting for y/n to come home from the job she hates and I just don't get why she doesn't quit but she says its food money so can't argue with that I arrived downstairs and heard y/n's car outside she came through the door looking stressed as usual I walked to her and said "hey love" she just hugged me and said "hey baby sorry I had to work late then my boss started to flirt with me like usual" I cut her off by saying "hey babe you here now don't be sorry it's not your fault it's you job placement is they want you to work late you have to do it" I kissed her at the end of my sentence with so much passion for her to know that I'm not going anywhere we pulled away and I said "come on" and extended and arm for her to come upstairs she stopped at Ollie's room and opened the door to see he was still awake I followed behind her and she picked him up and said "hey baby boy couldn't sleep waiting for mummy to come home" he just put his head on her shoulder and started drifting off to sleep she put him back down in his cot and we both left to go to our room to sleep I looked at my clock it read 11:23pm it was late for Ollie to be awake but we didn't mind he is only one so its far on him to be awake I was already in bed just waiting for y/n to come out of the bathroom she came out and got in to bed and laid her head down on my chest and said "I love you" and kissed my chest I whispered into her hair "I love you too".

Aww this is so cute even though I wrote it I still think it's cute should I do a smut imagine next let me k ow and I was decided whether to add a kiss in or not so I did