-Promo-

'Sometimes All You Need Is Love!'

Promo

"Nandini! Darwaza khoilye!" Manik spoke loudly tapping the door but heard her sobs..

The sobs shook him! Broke him!

"Nandini please! I request you! Mjy apny pass any dijye! Me ap kay dard ko kam karna chahta hoon! Main ap ka dard ban'tna chahta hoon! Main ni dekh sakta ap ko is hall main! Mera dil tarapta hai! Main ap ko bikharny ni day sakta! Please! Main! Main..!" He spoke and spoke with so much sincerity. Then he realized that he love her and she needs to know..

"Main mohabat karta hoon ap say! Bohat ziada mohabat! Ap junoon hain mera! Main nahi dekh sakta hoon ap ko dard main!" He confessed with his full heart and suddenly the door unlocked. Manik pushed the door and it went open. He rushed in and saw her standing in front of the floor length mirror. Her face was streamed with tears and she was staring at herself in the mirror. The crumbled Sarree pallo was almost hanging down her shoulder...

"Mery pass aa kar ap ko kuch nahi milay ga!" She whispered lowly meeting his eyes in the reflection..

________________________

She needs him! She has to let him get close to her! Come on Nandini! Let him in plzzzzz! 😭😭😭😭 He loves you so much! 😭😭😭!
Do lemme know ur feelings!!! 😭😭
Mjy rona aa ra!!!!!!!

Love,Mawara