Chapter 14:Memory Lane

Hey my ppl!
So here's a new update and a special chapter.
And don't forget us writer's mantra:
Read
Like
Vote
Comment

Luv ya!

Maya's POV

I bust through the door with tears in my eyes. Home, finally!
"OMG, May! What happened to you?" Chlo asked.
"What's wrong May?" Court asked, concerned.
"Yeah, i've never seen you come home crying unless....." Kitty said, but once she made the connection, her eyes widened and so did the others.
"What did those assholes do to you?" Kitty asked me, hugging me but all i could do was cry....and Andrew looked so confused and concerned. Can't explain sweetheart.....well....not now anyways.
I nodded,tears flowing down my cheeks as the floodgates opened, and all those memories came back....
Flashback:
"No! Let go of me!" An eight-year old me scram.
"Your ours, your daddy sold you to us." They laughed at my attempted efforts to free myself from their grasps, i failed miserably......
"Stop touching me!" A fourteen-year old me scram, "no, you won't use me, no let go of me, i'm not yours, none of you own me!" I shouted.
No ,no more..... never will i fall in love with a man ,heck ,any man  I swore to myself....
End of flashback

"Until now..." I said to myself, looking at Andrew, his jet-black hair, his storm grey eyes, and i realized at that moment....only one thing.
That i'm falling for Andrew Williams.