YoonSeok

Requested by dhs181818181818 Hope you like it my Pumpkin and thank you for requesting!

__________________

They met before and again they met each other in the future. How they met again are the same. They saved each other and that was a two years ago.

~They met again~

He stand on the edge of the roof, on a 20 meter high building, tears streaming down his pale cheeks. He had enough of everything. His is not worth it anymore. He was better dead than living another day.

"No more...... I can't live in this fucking world anymore. I can't"

He took a step, closing his eyes. The only thing he wants to feel for the last time is the cold hard ground. But he never felt it. He opened his eyes only to meet a stranger who had saved him.

"Glad I was in time to save you or not, I'll be meeting you at the gravesite" the stranger said

He quickly got off of him.

"Yah! Why did you save me huh!?"

"Geez, a welcome will be better you know" the stranger got up, brushing his pants. He pulled the other hands and took him off the roof.

"Let me go damn it!"

The stranger let go of him in the middle of the stairs. He looked at him.

"I let you go, now what? Go and try to kill yourself again?" he said.

He scoffed. He walked passed him, going down. The stranger shook his head and followed him. They were already on ground floor and the stranger was still following him.

"Don't follow me!"

"If I don't, you'll try to kill yourself again"

"I won't okay!?l

"You won't?"

He sighed. "Yes, I won't..... Maybe"

"Well then, I'll be there to save you again. You saved me before, telling me killing yourself isn't the answer but now, here I am to know that you're the one who wants to kill himself. You, Min Yoongi, are something you know"

He widen his eyes. "Ho-how do you know my name? And, I saved you?"

"I know who you are Yoongi and yes, you saved me before. I'm the boy you saved 4 years ago, the boy who got bullied in highschool. It was just the same a while ago. Me, on the edge of the rooftop, almost falling to my death but you saved me. Then you told me that I am a fool to kill myself. Who is the fool now Yoongi? I kept myself alive, fighting the temptation to die and soon, I finally lose the need to die. After graduating, I went looking for you but I heard you went home to your hometown so I waited to meet you again and this is how we met"

"Who are you?"

He smiled.

"I, Min Yoongi, am Jung Hoseok. Your hope for now and forever"

Present time

"Yoongi hyung, I'm hungry~~~ Make me a sandwich please!" Hoseok pleaded playfully with puppy eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Make your own sandwich Hoseok"

"Yoongi! Is that how you treat you hope, your boyfriend huh?" Hoseok whined.