NamSeok p.2

This is part 2 for NamSeok. Let use see what will happened to them~~~ Oh and thank you for those who had read, vote and comment for the first part! Enjoy Pumpkins!

A/N: Play the music on top when you see the cue

__________________

He looked at the man in front of him, hands balled into a fist.

"I just can't leave him Namjoon. It hurts me that I had to leave him when he was still a baby. For 14 years, I always think about, how is he doing. I always ask myself if he is okay, is doing fine or is he having a hard time. It makes me sad if he has a hard time and I wasn't there to comfort him. Did you comfort him when he needs you? Did you Namjoon?"

Namjoon gulped, biting his lips. "Did you Namjoon?" Namjoon sighed,"No".

Hoseok closed his eyes,sighing angrily. Namjoon could lie but he can't. He was to busy with work. He is the CEO of Kim Hotel. Before, he worked as Jungkook's secretary. But it change because of his mother. His mother helped him and he became a CEO. Both of were still friends and had build another hotel owned by both of them. Gidae did had a hard time but he wasn't there for him.

"Didn't I told you to take care of him!?" he said angrily almost yelling.

"I was busy and-"

"Don't give me the 'busy' bullshit Namjoon! I wasn't there for him and you're the only one can! What about your mom? Did she care for him?" Namjoon shook his head.

"She was busy with her restaurant"

"what the fuck Namjoon! All of you were busy!? How could you! He might had the worst day of his life and he wants his dad's care!"

"I know I was wrong okay? You know what, let's talk about something else. I thought I will never see you again. Why did you come back?" Namjoon asked.

"I had to. Life was great in the States but I miss home.......... And Hope. I just want to see him again. At first I thought I would never see him but i didn't knew he would go to dance class at where I work now. On the first day of my job, I already knew who he was"

"How?"

Hoseok looked at Namjoon with a sad smile. "A mother never forgets Namjoon" he said. Of course he will never forget. Namjoon sighed again, "I don't think he can see you again. He has to stop learning to dance at where you work"

"Why Namjoon!? Can't I just see him!?"

"No! I don't want him to know you're his mom!" he said.

"What if he already knew?" a familiar voice said. Both of them turned their heads to see Gidae in front of the door. Tears already falling down on his cheeks. "Gi-Gidae! We can explain-" Namjoon said but was cut off mid sentence.

"No! Don't explain!" he ran towards Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok was taking aback by his action but as soon as he heard him crying, he comforted him. "Hope-ah, don't cry baby. Mommy is here" he voice quickly calmed the 14 year old. Namjoon wants to separate them but he couldn't. He already separated them for to long because of someone. A doctor came and said that visiting hours are over. Knowing that Gidae won't leave, he told the doctor the truth. It was a good thing the doctor was nice enough to let both of them stay. Gidae had cried to much and it worn him out. He sleep on the bed with Hoseok, hugging him tightly like there was no tomorrow. Hoseok stroked his hair softly and kissing his forehead. Namjoon was sitting on the chair beside the bed, watching Hoseok and his- no, their son, sleeping.

"You know, the last time I tuck Gidae to sleep when he was 6. He then had to tuck himself to sleep every night. Even when he needs me to read him a story when I do work at home, I just told him I was busy and I'll read him a story when I can but i never did. Then he grew up, has a boyfriend. Our relationship is good but sometimes it's awkward" he stroked Gidae's hair.