1.

Is it so wrong to think that the troubles might actually end, that our life may change for the better. But how much must we lose in order to gain what is we long for, what is rightfully ours, what others get so easily and take for granted ever so often.

With so much gone amiss, it's hard to tell what to blame for our misery. Is there anything even worth blaming? Even though the stress put forth by life seems miniature in comparison to what we hold back each morning before stepping to face the world, it feels unbearable.

Now we can lie to the world and even to our self about everything, in hope that the delusions will keep us strong. But it renders us hollow, proves the coward we are on the inside, leaves nothing but a huge scar on our soul. A scar that often leaves its mark on our everyday happening. How can you possibly be at your best potential when life has taken such a huge toll of you with its harshness. That's when you realize, all your efforts to blend your unusual self among the usual ones was the biggest failure you could have ever encountered.

Perhaps it was meant to be so unpredictable and you were meant to be the diamond in the rough, to grapple with the demons that haunted you your whole life and realize, that's where you are to find serenity.

A/N: Hey :), So this is my first time writing and I'm honestly not the best at literature.. so let me know what you guys think of my work.