1.

Ok guys I have no clue where this story is gonna go because I've never written a chapter story but it's probably gonna be around 5 chapters... short I know. Sorry, and thanks to anyone who reads!

The room was filled with silence as Kellin waited for Pierce The Veil's set to be over. He waited alone, backstage for his friends. Soon enough, he heard the ending of "Bulls In The Bronx" and Vic started giving the crowd a speech. Kellin patiently waited, messing with the sleeves of his sweater. After about another five minutes, Vic and the rest of Pierce The Veil ran backstage.
"Hey Kellin, where's the rest of the guys?" Mike asked

"They headed back to the bus to rest, I guess it was too long of a day for them." Kellin responded.

"Actually that doesn't sound too bad. Catch you guys later!" Jaime raised his voice, being the energetic guy he is.

"Anyone up for a movie in the bus? You too Kellin, anyone?" Vic asked.

"Sure but i won't be awake for much longer." Tony said in a tired, exhausted voice.
Kellin just nodded, the whole reason he was waiting in the first place was to see if he could spend time with the guys.
"I'll be right back though, I gotta call Danielle to see how everything's going."

Kellin sat, thinking all kinds of thoughts. Lately he had been finding himself wanting to be around Vic, with nobody else there. He had even had a dream where they made out, but he thought that could be normal. He knew he didn't feel that way about Vic.
Plus he had Katelynne, his beautiful wife. The mother of his daughter, who he loved so much.

Vic suddenly walked back in and smiled. "Alright lets go guys."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I just needed something to start off the story!